• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Jarate

Banned
and now, my top rookie draft board (by names alone and in no particular order although they are numbered here!):

1. Join Sturdivant - Join is a pretty sweet name
2. Sintamuel Tracy - Sintamuel....
3. Eddie Spain - brother of ryan
4. Ryan Spain - brother of eddie
5. Taz Murphy - taz!
6. Rodriguez Tillman - rodriguez is a fucking cool first name
7. Alton Dotson - something is funny about this
8. Markeese Narcisse - daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!
9. Ofisa Alli - i don't feel safe...
10. Jed Durham - not just because of his name necessarily but just look up this guys pic. looks weird as fuck! like if they took a good ol country white boy and put a bronzer on him
11. O.C. Barnes - what could O.C. stand for?
12. Joetavius Motes - alright
13. Exavier Mccoy - fucking Exavier! He said fuck that i'm adding an E to my name i jus dont give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
14. Delfafonta Hatcher - wtf Delfafonta? tough draw for a guy to have that name
15. P.J. Boatwright - fuck yes
16. Ish Beatty - what is this Ish!
17. Taviouzie Nealy - Taviouzie....
18. Lenzelle Hart - Another unfortunate male name! Lenzelle!
19. Tad Sheppardr - distant cousin of Taz
20. Lavacheeya Lunsford - Lava!
21. Edivaldo Holmes - lol edivaldo?
22. Zann Felton - Zann is a cool name
23. Lo Farmers - i'm high on Lo!
24. Nikloss House - fucking NIKLOSS!?
25. Jabbar Ivory - but he's black!
26. Tremaine McClam - lol
27. Delafonta Brooks - another unfortunate soul with the name Delafonta! What are the odds
28. Cy Poteat - i knew he was either a kicker or punter as soon as i saw his name!
29. Okoye Strong - good name!
30. Ransford Lauderdale - sounds elegant
31. Ify Okuyemi - Iffy pick here!
32. Zebadee Stevens - Zebadeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Dh6PRiv.png

I laughed for literally a solid minute

good ol madden

JABEE

My team is in disarray. Half my team seems like it retired and I missed the first round of free agency. My players! :(

I feel like none of my bids are ridiculous enough so I probably won't sign anybody again this offseason. I wish more players would sign after the first couple of rounds so I could increase my bids.

Greg

Honestly just advance this shit again, Nobody cares about this fucking period.

I am recruiting new league members.

It took a lot of help aside from my own parents to help raise me and I recognize that. Saturdays I volunteer on a number of kid related activities. Tomorrow I am helping to educate kids on healthy eating. Sometimes I help with math and reading, other times physical fitness. Just showing up helps IMO. You'd be surprised how few kids have positive male role models in their lives. It's just my way of giving back
just giving you shit

that's awesome man

Anybody need an awesome fullback?

Man I really want to trade up to make sure I get one of the two guys I want but I don't have anything I want to get rid of :(

rinse82

Trade Block:

MLB Brandon Spikes
2017 Cap Hit $5.67M

OVR 87
TAK 85
POW 95
BSH 82
PRC 81
SPD 76
STR 84
AWR 83
ACC 85
ONV 82
PUR 81

Looking for:
Draft pick or DT

rinse82

Rookie WR who broke his collarbone and missed last 8 weeks of the season: dude was having a great year before injury and now I look at his stats and his route running has gone down like 20 points lol

Thanks EA

Rookie WR who broke his collarbone and missed last 8 weeks of the season: dude was having a great year before injury and now I look at his stats and his route running has gone down like 20 points lol

Thanks EA

Same thing happened to one of my rookies. His stats didn't go down quite as much but it did hurt.

Is there only one or two more rounds of FA bidding?

Off-season schedule:

Current Week: Free Agency week 1

Next vance: Tomorrow @ 6 pm pst (WE ADVANCE TO FA WEEK 2)

Following week: Free Agency week 2

Next vance: Saturday @ 9 am pst (WE ADVANCE TO FA WEEK 3)

Following week: Free Agency week 3

Next vance: Saturday @ 9 pm pst (WE ADVANCE THROUGH FA SO YOU CAN SEE WHO YOU GOT AND WHO YOU DIDN'T)

Final stage: Draft @ 9 am pst on Sunday

we had to cut some of the FA short of the 24 hour period to fit in the time. wanted to make the first FA period the biggest so you can get your bids in early and have them there at every advance. so i would suggest if you REALLY want someone, then give them your best offer and hope for the best!

we will be starting week 1 at some point on sunday. i want to give people a little time after the draft is done to do whatever they need to do but i would recommend that you look at your roster now, look at how many draft picks you have, and cut players you don't want now.

so if you currently have 53 players and 7 draft picks, cut 7 guys you dont want from your current 53 so that when the draft is done you are at 53 and you don't have to worry about the CPU cutting someone you want to keep (a rookie)

DJ Bowser

The 11th pick in the draft is up for grabs for anyone wanting to trade up.

I'd like to trade back in the first and add another pick or two.

DJ Bowser

I agree 100% on the reporter.

I have an odd attraction to Jacky though. It goes against my better judgement that tells me to dislike her- for being a thin white woman, she's got a bit of a booty!

Definitely a fan of the physical therapist too.

Top Bottom