• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

DJ Bowser

I just hope the guy I got has Superstar Dev. Wellie having wanted him gives me hope.

Furious about this internet situation- I was stoked to boost confidence.

Greg

fucking greg im pissed! i wanted Iran with my next pick and im also pissed that i missed his name on my top draftee names list! Iran Roland!
68 OVR, but the stats I wanted for him are decent

wanted a speedier 2nd option to Blount since Fred Jackson retired and I'm not sure if Denard will transition back to HB successfully

Sokantish

I can see the stats of my WR already, but not my other two picks. My WR is a 79 ovr and has quick development! By looking under drafted in the draft board, I don't know if they are doing it the same way or not

Lol, Rich Dwyer is a white guy from Florida A&M

AND HES A BEAST
I can see the stats of my WR already, but not my other two picks. My WR is a 79 ovr and has quick development! By looking under drafted in the draft board, I don't know if they are doing it the same way or not
Back out to main menu and come back.

GQman2121

Banned
Just signed in as the cpu made my fourth round pick, but they've done pretty good so far! Three players in the 80s. I'll take that.

w80Ohrh.jpg

LJ11

80 CTH, 83 CIT, 86 SPC, 65 RTE, 89 RLS, 89 SPD, 68 STR, 86 AGI, 45 AWR normal development.

Similar to what Cooper was last season and he's 83 OVR now.

I took Toomer ahead of him, came down to Toomer vs Cooper.

Toomer: 80 CTH, 75 CIT, 78 SPC, 78 RTE, 61 RLS,93 SPD, 92 AGI, 87 ELU, 90JKM

It honestly came down to RLS vs RTE/ELU

GQman2121

Banned
Where do I go to find out their long term development? Which of the 6,000 menus do I have to pick?

GQ gimme Mario Cummings

His ratings are still ???

The WR he's going to challenge for time this year lost 30 confidence points for not knowing the playbook after the Wild Card game. He's a zero right now. WTF?

POST DRAFT PLANS

POST DRAFT PLANS

POST DRAFT PLANS

POST DRAFT PLANS

POST DRAFT PLANS

WE WILL ADVANCE TO THE PRE-SEASON IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE DRAFT

AT 1:15 CT WE WILL ADVANCE TO PRE-SEASON WEEK 2. DO YOUR GAME PREP

AT 1:20 CT WE WILL ADVANCE TO PRE-SEASON WEEK 3. DO YOUR GAME PREP

AT 1:25 CT WE WILL ADVANCE TO PRE-SEASON WEEK 4. DO YOUR GAME PREP

AT 1:30 WE WILL ADVANCE TO REGULAR SEASON WEEK 1. GAME ON

Draft over yet?

DCX

No, but I anticipate this finishing by 1 PM CT I will message you when it's done

Colasante

Patriots Draft:

Round 1: LT Montell Fairley (78). 86 PBK, 89 RBK, 86 IBL, 91 STR.
Round 2: LOLB Alton Dotson (78). 78 TAK, 89 POW, 89 SPD, 92 ACC, 87 AGI.
Round 3: MLB Hunter Reed (70). 88 TAK, 88 POW, 80 SPD, 87 ACC, 82 AGI.
Round 4: WR Richey Newton (71). 78 CTH, 74 CIT, 78 SPC, 65 RTE, 64 RLS, 96 SPD, Superstar Development.
Rounds 5-7: Picks traded for FB Jerome Felton.

Patriots Draft:

Round 4: WR Richey Newton (71). 78 CTH, 74 CIT, 78 SPC, 65 RTE, 64 RLS, 96 SPD, Superstar Development.

dammit richey newton. my 2nd round pick is a glorified KR. has like 30 route running and 35 release rating. loser! :(

LJ11

Patriots Draft:

Man, Newton was intriguing. As a 4th rounder he's a great get, but it's so hard to increase RTE in this game. I'm tired of shitty receivers that take forever to get open on any route that actually has a break.

As a deep ball receiver though, man he's a beast. I should have taken a shot at him instead of route running midgets.

GQman2121

Banned
My first rounder is a 2 development. The rest are 1's and one is a zero.

At this rate we may need to push things back. I think I may start the advances at 1:30 instead of 1:15.

I want to look at everyones rosters anyway. All that shit is lost once you advance!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
lol just delegated my way to a 81 OVR LE. 91 PMV. 87 Block Shed 84 Tackle 92 Power 85 STR. Game is broken

Also superstar development

Top Bottom