• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

I believe I'm going to be the one who will be responsible for starting the draft.

I am going to advance to the draft screen about 5 minutes before at 10:55 CT. I hit the the start button the moment my computer's clock says 11:00:00 CT. No earlier. No later. (Probably later) And I pick first and know who I'm taking so whoever is 2nd/3rd, be ready!

It's a secret. It's a surprise. Well except for Crimson and Drizzler, that is!

Also FMT/CB I wasn't sure if yall were around after the draft but did anybody see when we are going to advance to the regular season?

I was thinking about doing 5 minute advances through pre-season if anyone wants to just do game prep shit each week really quickly before going to the regular season. I don't know what the cut situation is like and I will be busy for the next hour away from my PS4, but I was thinking something like "Be around 20 minutes after the draft and I will advance every 5 minutes"....which could be a terrible, terrible, idea. But I thought of it cause weeks 2-4 will probably be spent on confidence and that sucks. But I will sink in the confidence boat with all of you if we don't do this.

Otherwise I can just leave it on week 1 pre-season and shoot straight to the regular season when we're ready.

brentech

I can already sense the Browns auto pilot cutting important 2nd string player for me. Season set to be a wash missing all of FA, draft, and roster cuts

DJ Bowser

The 5 minute advances seems brilliant and would probably make me stick around for the whole draft just to fix some confidence issues.

eznark

Banned
I can already sense the Browns auto pilot cutting important 2nd string player for me. Season set to be a wash missing all of FA, draft, and roster cuts

When all of my QBs went down I went to a new playbook every week. Kept it fun! Gonna try the same thing on defense this year.

DJ Bowser

This draft class seems shitty to me, unless its just the positions I'm looking for that are shallow in talent.
From my scouting, it seems pretty shitty as well with one or two decent positions. It's kept me from trying to trade for more picks as I originally planned.

rinse82

I'll trade all my picks (Round 2 to 7) if anyone wants to give me a player.

Otherwise will let CPU do the honours for me.

So far Bowser is on board with me. I forgot that Brent is out of town. Brent is your roster under 53 or did you not check?

If someone is able to do a real quick take that'd be awesome...wish I'd done this earlier!

brentech

It is. I just don't know if it will be after the draft.

Some fatties just blocked my view of a nice ass on the beach.....what is the world coming to

Cardinals - 48
Falcons - 47
Giants - 52
Jaguars - 47

Was able to check real quickly which teams are over 46...teams at 46 and under but with tons of draft picks to put over 53, wasn't able to! But those teams likely will need to cut!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Huh?

I actually think this draft class looks pretty good. There are some guys I definitely want that would fill out some roster spots.

I'm not really looking for starters tho so that may be the rub.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Who makes the IRC?

Open that shit up now so we can talk trades. If none of you guys want to draft I will take all of your picks.

eznark

Banned
EA servers are not available at this time.

looooooooooooooool

baha how did Rolando McClain make the pro bowl? I don't think he was ever on the field.

Scott, DCX, Greg, Wellie, I assume you'll be able to make your cuts fairly quickly right? Cause I think after the draft I will give us 15-20 minutes of break before doing this every 5 minutes shit

I looked through each team and nobody has an absurd amount of picks for me to worry about, but I will check again in the first week of pre-season. Also we are skipping position changes unless people want to make their guys awareness magically low.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Scott, DCX, Greg, Wellie, I assume you'll be able to make your cuts fairly quickly right? Cause I think after the draft I will give us 15-20 minutes of break before doing this every 5 minutes shit

I looked through each team and nobody has an absurd amount of picks for me to worry about, but I will check again in the first week of pre-season. Also we are skipping position changes unless people want to make their guys awareness magically low.

Yeah, I just want to see what I get and judge overall

DJ Bowser

I offer whoever the CPU selects for me for LE Ellis Roach. If anyone wants who it picks for me, take Ellis roach and I'll trade for him.

What position did it pick for me at pick 11?

Top Bottom