• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Not big into oddworld. But ive heard that counter spy was good, although im not even sure what kind of game it is.

I thought for sure they were gonna throw Knack out there this month.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
@Smokey - Jamie Tardy interviewed Jesse Mecham on her podcast, the creator of YNAB. It's a terrific interview and he goes through a lot of his process. You can check it out here.

Yeah, I don't care what's called as long as it's not some exploit. People are bullshitting themselves if they think they don't revert to certain plays/routes throughout a game, and it just happens to look better because its either hot routed in or is called something different on the play screen with the same key difference

What if someone watched guys play and kept notes on what they ran during crucial scenarios? I bet their defense would be pretty good!

brentech

Doesn't mean I can't play, but as with DOTA every single night. 10-11 is basically my, "it's a total crap shoot" as to if/when I can play. And then later than that I just hope I can.

Greg

What if someone watched guys play and kept notes on what they ran during crucial scenarios? I bet their defense would be pretty good!
how many times have you called the perfect offensive/defensive play only for it to fail though?

it's like a dive play where you pinch the line and guess 'run up the middle' and they gain 8 yards... is it considered good defense if on that same dive play you called full coverage with your line spread and the AI tackled him for a loss?

Is this English? Someone translate
translation: AFC South is hungry

GQman2121

Banned
Does anyone else's schedule have them home and then on the road for long stretches? Five of my first six are at home, then away/home, and then I'm on the road for five weeks straight. It was like this last season too. Just seems odd to have so many games in a row either home or away.

rinse82

Does anyone else's schedule have them home and then on the road for long stretches? Five of my first six are at home, then away/home, and then I'm on the road for five weeks straight. It was like this last season too. Just seems odd to have so many games in a row either home or away.

Yep been like that for me last couple seasons

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
how many times have you called the perfect offensive/defensive play only for it to fail though?

it's like a dive play where you pinch the line and guess 'run up the middle' and they gain 8 yards... is it considered good defense if on that same dive play you called full coverage with your line spread and the AI tackled him for a loss?

Works more often than not.

brentech

Finally got into Madden and took a look at my team. Got my missing 53rd. So at least I was only short one player.

Rookie class good, not great. Immediate starters at SS and LE.
A would be next year starter at DT. The SS is highest grade at 80, but slow dev. The other guys are 78, quick/normal.

Depth chart ready to go. Manziel up to 89 OVR.

Mrbob

Wtf, how is the PS4 going to run this?

OLED display. 1920 x RGB x 1080. All 1920x1080 pixels have RGB subpixels, creating a beautiful full HD image. 120HZ refresh rate

IMG_0089%20%281%29.JPG

Love that Sony is aiming higher though.

Edit: And release date.

IMG_0106%20%281%29.JPG

Next year.

Mrbob

Later on I'll make sure to give an update on what food I'm bathing with.

Don't be a VR hater. I just wish one of them would come out. I'll probably end up with the HTC device.

Mrbob

Grenade toss is weird on Vita, have to use the back touch panel. Looking forward to playing this on PS4 tonight.

BigAT

Is Kiko/Shady going to be the new Portis/Champ that people cite when they try to make bullshit trades in Madden?

Mrbob

Eagles going to draft Melvin Gordon now.

As long as Kiko doesn't have Derrick Rose syndrome it is a good trade for the Eagles.

Top Bottom