• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

LJ11

Eagles will sign Spiller on the cheap, watch. He'd be perfect there, just like he was in 2012 in a single back spread o.

LJ11

It's a revenue trade not a win trade. At least you'll sell some tickets and jerseys!
David Harris will be our starting mike, hilarious.

Bills fans were frustrated with Spiller and Lynch because they danced, wait until they watch McCoy bounce around this horrendous OL. Pretty sure they're going to spend 100m on he OL next week.

eznark

Banned
David Harris will be our starting mike, hilarious.

Bills fans were frustrated with Spiller and Lynch because they danced, wait until they watch McCoy bounce around this horrendous OL. Pretty sure they're going to spend 100m on he OL next week.

Thank the Eagles for signing Brad Jones before the billa could

LJ11

Trade steve Johnson for a 4th, trade it for Bryce brown, draft a LB, trade him for RB. Wasted more resources on RB position than any team the last 10+ years.

Sanjuro

Y'all got anymore of those running backs?

i9JIHdm.jpg

brentech

Haven't really slept, at least well, in the last 36 hrs or so due to all those travel problems. Getting crazy tired and my ribs are killing me for some unknown reason.

hoping to hit a 5th wind or something.

LJ11

Reports are now saying the Eagles tried to trade for CJ Spiller last off season
Surprised you're didn't know this, was out their for sure last year.

I hate the idea of coaching them up. Lets take shit players and hope our coach can polish this stinking turd up.

Edit EJ trade back looks even worse now. Trade their pick to move back and they took EJ and Kiko, neither will be on roster for 2016.

JABEE

Surprised you're didn't know this, was out their for sure last year.

I hate the idea of coaching them up. Lets take shit players and hope our coach can polish this stinking turd up.

Edit EJ trade back looks even worse now. Trade their pick to move back and they took EJ and Kiko, neither will be on roster for 2016.
I didn't hear about it. Weird. Was it before the Eagles traded for Sproles?

What's your scouting report on Alonso? How good can he be?

McCoy had a "down" year last season, but I still think it was due to him battling turf toe. I'm just happy McCoy wasn't cut like Desean.

Pft. He didnt go to Oregon.

He's also way too tall for Chip Kelly. Oregon only signed 2 running backs over 5'11" while Chip was either OC or HC at Oregon. Charles Neal who got hurt, redshirted and transferred and Blount who got booted from the team.

LJ11

I didn't hear about it. Weird. Was it before the Eagles traded for Sproles?

What's your scouting report on Alonso? How good can he be?

McCoy had a "down" year last season, but I still think it was due to him battling turf toe. I'm just happy McCoy wasn't cut like Desean.
Alonso needs to stay healthy, okay against the run, gambles, but his instincts in the pass game, top notch. Dude can cover all day.

Top Bottom