• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Yup. Slipped twice in the train station parking lot. Couldn't see the ice since it was dark. I think I sprained both wrists.
It's scary, tricky, ruthless stuff that black ice. A perfectly safe neighborhood can be suddenly terrorized, by the appearance of black ice.

McNei1y

Yup. Slipped twice in the train station parking lot. Couldn't see the ice since it was dark. I think I sprained both wrists.

Shit. Everyone's damaging limbs it seems. My coworker did something to his knee when he fell. My friend broke her foot. And fell onto an uber twice and damaged my self esteem. That sucks.

Can you play tonight after Browns/Bills?

Let's keep it tomorrow night. Gonna look at some playbooks tomorrow. Will probably regret playing right now too.

Going to be a miserable morning. Cold and rainy.

Yep. Commute is going to suck too.

No. Never.

original.jpg

Pete pls

brentech

Madden rating: sleep recommended.

Threw 1/3 of my season last season picks in game one. Lines play like garbage. Going to be fun final season.

Gee gee

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Week Advanced

Week 1 Awards:

NFC OPOTW: Trap Martin (Bucs) 25 Carries 120 yards 1 td. 4 catches 32 yards 1 TD
NFC DPOTW: C. Hayward: (Packers) 2 Tackles 2 INT's 1 TD

AFC OPOTW: Demarius Thomas (Titans) 3 Catches 145 yards 2 TD's
AFC DPOTW: Wesley Woodyard (Titants) 7 Tackles 3 INT's

Rinse just got kicked for grieving. He disappeared or something.

That was crazy though. I make a 7 yard completion in bounds on 2nd down and all of a sudden the clock is stopped and it's 4th and 3.

Sokantish

Week Advanced

Week 1 Awards:

NFC OPOTW: Trap Martin (Bucs) 25 Carries 120 yards 1 td. 4 catches 32 yards 1 TD
NFC DPOTW: C. Hayward: (Packers) 2 Tackles 2 INT's 1 TD

AFC OPOTW: Demarius Thomas (Titans) 3 Catches 145 yards 2 TD's
AFC DPOTW: Wesley Woodyard (Titants) 7 Tackles 3 INT's

And yet, I lose the game!

Top Bottom