• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ugh we knew it was a risk. Let's try again tomorrow McNeily. Bad luck since you were already +3 in the TO category.

Nah it's too late for me. I have to be up at 5 AM

McNei1y

It sucks because 3 tos won't happen again. And it also sucks because I know I can never run on you... Or pass. That dine just man handles mine.

rinse82

heh had a feeling this would happen

Up 10 going into the half and getting the ball, get kicked for grieving. Now playing like shit in the replay.

DJ Bowser

GG Crimson. That bomb to TY before half time was huge. My offense was super efficient in the first half. Yours became so in the second. I was the beneficiary of a couple of bad passes getting knocked down rather than caught.

Kendall Hunters second 4th quarter fumble made me want to pull my hair out until my O-lineman recovered it and ran 10 yards.

GG Drizz - just didnt have it in the 2nd game
Gg. Yeah your run game disappeared. I think that was the difference between the games. Besides the 78 yd run, you were 8 for 13 yards. Plus Reeves went nuts. Roby got his third pick of the season, which was a pick 6. His confidence is doing pretty good for week 2!

I'm sorry about that first or second TD. Where I was scrambling with Osweiler and accidentally threw to r1 in the mass of bodies that he just boxes out and catches on the goaline. Was bracing for hit..

Yeah GG man. They were trying to give me the game at the end with all the fumbles. I tried to pick a running play but I pressed the wrong button on ask madden and threw an int after the first one when I just needed a fg to tie. and then 2nd one where you gained liked 15 yards and a first down pissed me off so bad. That bs td at the end of the half killed me.

lots-of-trash.jpg

DJ Bowser

Confidence changes:

Blair Walsh

Make a field goal- +1
Miss a FG- -5

The one he missed was a 55 yarder at the end of the half. Trash.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
God damnit back to back PSO mentions on the bombcast. They cant keep doing this to me.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
It sucks because 3 tos won't happen again. And it also sucks because I know I can never run on you... Or pass. That dine just man handles mine.

I was actually kind of mad. Statistically I was having a good game, but the lag was killing me. Both Agurs and Bjoern were pretty active. Bjoern was able to chase down RG3 on that 50 yard run, I thought you were gone. My goal is to have the fiercest front seven in the league, sliding Baker back to his natural RE spot and Agurs inside looks like it was a good step.

Scary thought that 4 of my front 7 is from the last two draft classes. Aside from Karl Russell my first draft was a bomb. I went heavy OL in that draft and it turned out over the first 2 seasons I had some good FA finds with Castonzo and Bernadeau.

Oh well. Is 7:45 good? If so, see ya then.

McNei1y

Yeah 7:45 can work. Hopefully the lag isn't present tonight but I can't be certain with this shitty internet at my parents.

Sanjuro

Maybe I'll give Helldivers a shot.

I'm excited for that Metroid looking game in week 3 or 4 in that PSN Spring game list. Hoping they have some of these at PAX this weekend.

PAX is one of the rare events that instills childlike gaming enthusiasm into this black heart.

Sorry I didn't have my headset last night, guys! It's still packed somewhere and I didn't want to waste time looking for it when we were doing missions. I'll look for it tonight. Then I can laugh at eznark when I make him run off a cliff with my exo suit.

eznark

Banned
Sorry I didn't have my headset last night, guys! It's still packed somewhere and I didn't want to waste time looking for it when we were doing missions. I'll look for it tonight. Then I can laugh at eznark when I make him run off a cliff with my exo suit.

You could hear us though right? If not I feel bad for the things I was saying about you.

My favorite part of the night was spending 10 minutes at one fucking bug's nest because the guys in exo suits kept blowing up the nuke before it could be armed.

start up rouge legacy for the first time

getting REKT

am i supposed to get rekt like this ;__;

Focus on getting gold right now. Explore areas you know you can handle so that you can find treasures and extra gold You need some upgrades before you'll be able to go deep into the castle and beat the bosses. When in doubt, upgrade health/armor or damage if you're not sure what you need. It never hurts.

Mrbob

Wasn't sure if Helldivers was cross save, can confirm. Will run a couple missions on Vita to make my guy more powerful for when I get home tonight.

start up rouge legacy for the first time

getting REKT

am i supposed to get rekt like this ;__;

Yup. The goal is to keep on acquiring gold so you can expand your castle. This will allow to unlock new classes and level up your character overall. If you find a room with a chest, go for it. You can find items which give you special abilities or a better weapon. Though be careful if the chest room is a giant spike pit. Sometimes you need special abilities to get to the chest. For example there is an air dash and double jump abilities you can find plans for. You might need both of them to navigate a tricky spike room.

You want to stay in the castle for awhile. After you are strong enough to take on the castle boss and win head to the forest to the east. That the second area to conquer. Then go north to the clock tower. After you finish that go south to the underworld. Once you beat game do it all over as there are multiple new game plus you can run. However I stopped after NewGame+++ as it gets crazy hard.

Ferny

My favorite part of the night was spending 10 minutes at one fucking bug's nest because the guys in exo suits kept blowing up the nuke before it could be armed.
My favorite part was the stupid ammo cache falling and killing me and then killing Crow right after. Or when we threw down three turrets all at the same spot lol

TheCrow

My favorite part was the stupid ammo cache falling and killing me and then killing Crow right after. Or when we threw down three turrets all at the same spot lol

Yeah, the three turrets was pretty good. I think only one made it out alive.

Top Bottom