• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
YEP

Did you see the ones where they lit each others nipples on fire and licked the flames out. That was pretty special.
WHAT.
Emoticon_surprise.gif

I missed it. :(

New found appreciation for Ez.

Sanjuro

On my way to PAX and fucking muffler bracket and exhaust sleeve snapped on the snowy Highway. Spending quality time with Midas.

Fucking thing sucks.

All the beers tonight.

BigAT

This just happened outside my house. For whatever reason, some car was getting towed and as they started to load it the tow truck started to completely slide down the hill. What you see is the result.

x3DeZ0e.jpg

I don't know why the hell they thought it was a good idea to attempt to tow anything in the first place considering my road still hasn't been plowed.

Jarate

Banned
On my way to PAX and fucking muffler bracket and exhaust sleeve snapped on the snowy Highway. Spending quality time with Midas.

Fucking thing sucks.

All the beers tonight.
Man I wish I was going to Pax East, I had a good run of 3+ years going but then the tickets started selling out super fast and could never plan a get together with friends

Sanjuro

Man I wish I was going to Pax East, I had a good run of 3+ years going but then the tickets started selling out super fast and could never plan a get together with friends

It's like a fun mini vacation for me. I've been every year since they started doing it. Was trying to get everything situated early, guess it's good I left early.

I still have Friday passes I can't unload.

Jarate

Banned
you just missed it, I was trying to sell mine on the GAF thread
Its not that I couldn't go, its just that I would usually road trip with a few friends and that road trip with the bros made it special, not the actual event.

I'll just wait for Pax central in Chicago to appear one day. I wanna get super drunk and run some RPGs like Ibdid the last time I was there

The survey to get in the Alpha for Epic's Fortnite is... interesting.

"Please rate your hype for the following games on a scale of 1-10"

1. Call of Duty
2. GTAV
3. League of Legends
4. Minecraft
5. Skyrim
6. WoW
7. Borderlands

"What is your favorite game franchise of all time?"

1. Call of Duty
2. GTA
3. League of Legends
4. Minecraft
5. Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Yes this is written different than in the above question)
6. WoW
7. Borderlands
8. Other: ___

Drizz, Phee, how credible is this Omar Kelly dude? He's saying Suh to Miami is a done deal. Man fuck Florida
Omar Kelly is a fucking clown

I think he is well tied into the organization but don't listen to him

Basically he is the type of dude who became a beat writer and is a condescending little bitch who throws out hypotheticals and pretends like he knows what he's talking about

Basically he is the type of dude who became a beat writer and is a condescending little bitch who throws out hypotheticals and pretends like he knows what he's talking about
This is a great explanation of Omar Kelly. But Suh to Miami sounds real. And Ross always makes some kind of offseason splash so I certainly won't be surprised.

i bought zombie army trilogy on ps4. its pretty fun. i could see it getting old so idk if its worth it for $40 but maybe co-op/horde mode would make it last longer. sadly, i dont see any madden-agers got it on ps4 :(

i was going to buy it on pc over the past couple years but never did for whatever reason

DJ Bowser

I hope we don't get him. I'm not interested in investing so much of the cap into a defensive tackle.
Agreed. I don't expect him to end up like Haynesworth but I think the money could be better utilized spread amongst a few solid players rather than one elite one. I'm not interested in the team making a "splash".

I'm very cynical in general with regards to the Dolphins organization anyhow.

McNei1y

Gg bud. It's nice to have a defense with confidence. Can tell the difference compared to franchise 6 sacks there? Still some stupid things that made me mad like that orakpo missed sack at the end there and then the blown tackle right after.

Good stuff you had there.

6 min qtrs is too quick.

Gg bud. It's nice to have a defense with confidence. Can tell the difference compared to franchise 6 sacks there? Still some stupid things that made me mad like that orakpo missed sack at the end there and then the blown tackle right after.

Good stuff you had there.

6 min qtrs is too quick.

GG you had some nice sacks for sure. I needed to call more hot routes to plan for those blitzes. Poor RG3 was having a bad day

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You should just join our Rec/Park squad instead of playing shitty 2k quick games.

I was there at the start. half the time was spent waiting for a court to open. The other half was people who spent $100 to get their players to 99. Wheres the fun in that.

I was there at the start. half the time was spent waiting for a court to open. The other half was people who spent $100 to get their players to 99. Wheres the fun in that.

4 months later and the game still hasn't changed lol.

It was fun that night we beat those cheesers and they joined our party afterward for a friendly post game chat!

Hopefully MLB works this year and then I'll probably stop playing that shit.

Top Bottom