• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Nightz

Sorry for dragging you through the super easy levels, Big Boss! Just started this morning and I'm still a noob. Gotta do some work but I'll try to sneak in some time on the Vita in the afternoon.

lol, JP just PM'ed me because he's mad my google fu is able to detect his nanos.

Anyone up for some Helldivers?

i would have lost anyways but the best part of that game was him putting in matt forte at FB to run a FB dive.... as if FB Dive weren't already automatic enough!

also, thank you wellington! the last time i went to a strip club a year or so ago i got a lap dance from the flattest assed stripped i've ever seen. so it was just kind of boring and i wasn't into it much then she's like oh you want to go into the backroom? i said wtf no ass, so-so titties, cigarette smell.... thumbs down!

Smokey

i would have lost anyways but the best part of that game was him putting in matt forte at FB to run a FB dive.... as if FB Dive weren't already automatic enough!

also, thank you wellington! the last time i went to a strip club a year or so ago i got a lap dance from the flattest assed stripped i've ever seen. so it was just kind of boring and i wasn't into it much then she's like oh you want to go into the backroom? i said wtf no ass, so-so titties, cigarette smell.... thumbs down!

Happy bday breh

Also

Step ya strip game up wtf what places you visiting lol

Happy bday breh

Also

Step ya strip game up wtf what places you visiting lol

spearmint rhino in vegas.... on a saturday! this was their A team!

on the cab ride back to our hotel at 2 or 3 the cabby asked if he could take us to an "anything goes" massage parlor. good ol vegas!

abrack08

lol, JP just PM'ed me because he's mad my google fu is able to detect his nanos.

Anyone up for some Helldivers?

Your hate-boner for JP is weird, man, even FMT doesn't talk trash about him as much as you do (and he actually has a reason to).

I looked at the video for that play, and I don't think JP did that setup (man aline, pinch and crash d-line, press coverage). Without the alignment stuff it's a regular play.

Getting a free rusher doesn't mean it's a nano-blitz.

Hey Smokey, this is why your team shouldn't draft players that went to South Carolina. What fucking moron gets busted for stealing his own car.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

on the cab ride back to our hotel at 2 or 3 the cabby asked if he could take us to an "anything goes" massage parlor. good ol vegas!

Saturday is amateur hour bruh.

Best time I ever had was in Puerto Rico on a Tuesday.

Montreal is awesome too.

FMT I will take you under my wing.

Smokey

friday/saturday are worst days to go to a strip club on the low fmt

if we ever get this vegas trip together i'll have to show you the ropes young buck

Hey Smokey, this is why your team shouldn't draft players that went to South Carolina. What fucking moron gets busted for stealing his own car.

According to a police report filed in Houston, Swearinger took his 2013 F250 truck to Espi Motors to get his ride pimped out like a boss — matte black paint with a Batman logo, speakers, new wheels, custom grill, train horn, etc.

But according to Espi, when he came to pick up the whip, he got sticker shock … and drove it off the lot WITHOUT paying for the work.
Espi tried to track down Swearinger to get the cash, but D.J. went M.I.A. so Espi filed a police report.

lol

Your hate-boner for JP is weird, man, even FMT doesn't talk trash about him as much as you do (and he actually has a reason to).

I looked at the video for that play, and I don't think JP did that setup (man aline, pinch and crash d-line, press coverage). Without the alignment stuff it's a regular play.

Getting a free rusher doesn't mean it's a nano-blitz.

i dont think jp is a bad guy overall, he just plays the game as if he is playing against MUT guys. does the qb contain every play, qb spy on the line, runs cover 3 95% of the game and plays D-line. played a much cleaner game last night than my other 2 against him. but you take away the dog shit that is PA cancel (and if people want to admit it or not, PA cancel is complete bullshit and is still legal to run in the casual league) and some of the big plays don't come around as often.

i know a lot had to do with me driving long field, throwing a pick 6 but midway through the 4th quarter he had 4 completions for 15 yards. that is a little skewed as i said but the trash he pulled when he was in our league wasn't acceptable at the time or in hindsight.

Saturday is amateur hour bruh.

Best time I ever had was in Puerto Rico on a Tuesday.

Montreal is awesome too.

FMT I will take you under my wing.

yes!

He took it to a shop and got 20k in customizations. He then tried to steal it without paying.

lol

friday/saturday are worst days to go to a strip club on the low fmt

if we ever get this vegas trip together i'll have to show you the ropes young buck

lol

i dont know ive never been a huge strip club guy. my wife doesn't care (we've been to a strip club together!) but it's just like.... a girl grinds on your dong for a couple minutes and rubs her tits in your face. it's cool but a couple times a year is about as much as i care to do it. most of the fun comes with having drinks with your boys!

abrack08

i dont think jp is a bad guy overall, he just plays the game as if he is playing against MUT guys. does the qb contain every play, qb spy on the line, runs cover 3 95% of the game and plays D-line. played a much cleaner game last night than my other 2 against him. but you take away the dog shit that is PA cancel (and if people want to admit it or not, PA cancel is complete bullshit and is still legal to run in the casual league) and some of the big plays don't come around as often.

i know a lot had to do with me driving long field, throwing a pick 6 but midway through the 4th quarter he had 4 completions for 15 yards. that is a little skewed as i said but the trash he pulled when he was in our league wasn't acceptable at the time or in hindsight.

No argument there. I'm not here as the JP defense force. I wasn't watching the PA cancelling stream but I'm sure what he's doing was a real issue, I don't blame you for kicking him out, and what he did after is inexcusable.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I feel like Canada has been slowly moving up the places i want to visit list for various reasons

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I went up there in October for one of my best friend's bachelor party.

Apparently the specialty up there is 2 girl shows and massage parlors out the wazoo.

I had a great time and so did my friend, no snitching tho.

image.php

eznark

Banned
I went up there in October for one of my best friend's bachelor party.

Apparently the specialty up there is 2 girl shows and massage parlors out the wazoo.

I had a great time and so did my friend, no snitching tho.

image.php

YEP

Did you see the ones where they lit each others nipples on fire and licked the flames out. That was pretty special.

I'm ready for my game against AZ tonight, just did practice mode jags vs seahawks to see what my shitty offensive personell can do against that AI.

The answer is not much.
Prediction, 4 INTs Cardinals win 13-10

Top Bottom