• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

BigAT

better than nightcrawler!? not likely!

I loved Nightcrawler, Whiplash is absolutely fantastic too though. Definitely go and watch it. Liked both of those better than Birdman, which I also liked a lot although I thought it really tripped on its on dick and messed up the last 20 minutes or so.

eznark

Banned
I'll definitely watch Whiplash since I like Schillinger. But I have less than zero interest in watching Nightcrawler.

Also pretty sure the only reason Birdman won an oscar was because of the "critics are worthless" speech.

That's two movies in a row (last one I watched was the Judge) where amazing performances made the rest of the film irrelevant. Usually that only happens in Kevin Costner masterpieces.

I think i killed myself more times tonight then i have every other time combined. What a weird few games of smash

michael-jordan-wizards.jpg

Nightz

Got myself up to level 7 in Helldivers just joining random people's games. Game is pretty good. The exo suit is awesome.

eznark

Banned
I wish the exo suit controlled better. Man that is clunky.

I figured out how to reload on Vita, so it's playable! As long as I am somewhere with stable wifi

Hey crow and brent, who was the 4th playing with us last night? Either way, so much fun! Especially since I could actually communicate this time.

eznark

Banned
What system is Hell Divers on and how much is it? I think I have to get in on this shit.

Also I won a year of free business coaching and was on the Side Hustle Nation podcast episode that went live yesterday talking about some of my... side hustles. The interview with me starts after the 35 minute mark http://www.sidehustlenation.com/public-coaching-kickoff/

Check out your small business development centers and SCORE while you're at it. That consulting is always free!

eznark

Banned
Nice, thanks bruh.

They can be super hit or miss so don't get mad if they are shitty! It's free and sometimes they are fucking excellent.

You sound a lot like DCX. Also you sound fantastically passionate. Hope it all works out!

You are basically black Alex P. Keaton.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
For HellDivers do I get penalized for starting now? Like in stupid FFXI where if level discrepancies were too far you got no experience on either end...?

Can it be played single player offline?

Thanks buddies.

They can be super hit or miss so don't get mad if they are shitty! It's free and sometimes they are fucking excellent.

You sound a lot like DCX. Also you sound fantastically passionate. Hope it all works out!

You are basically black Alex P. Keaton.

So we all sound the same, is that what you are saying!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

jk

TheCrow

Hey crow and brent, who was the 4th playing with us last night? Either way, so much fun! Especially since I could actually communicate this time.

Pretty sure its TheLostBigBoss from here. That last planet sure was rough but we finally figured out how to tackle it. Unfortunately, it meant I played for about a hour longer then what I was expecting.

For HellDivers do I get penalized for starting now? Like in stupid FFXI where if level discrepancies were too far you got no experience on either end...?

Thanks buddies.

We can always go through a few of the medium missions to catch you up. Plus you'll get so much xp that you'll get caught up in no time. And you can play single player offline, thats how I got the easier missions out of the way.

Thanks buddies.

So we all sound the same, is that what you are saying!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

jk

It can be played single player and those levels count in multiplayer. Or you can join random groups like Nightz did. It doesn't take long.

Pretty sure its TheLostBigBoss from here. That last planet sure was rough but we finally figured out how to tackle it. Unfortunately, it meant I played for about a hour longer then what I was expecting.

But it was worth it! We got a sweet ride now!

Mrbob

There was a mid day event yesterday for 4 hours, wish I had more time to run it. The objective was to defend a city being attacked. The stages were dropping a crazy amount of research to grab and XP was being doubled. Would have been a good time to level up fast. Did the planet get saved?

eznark

Banned
Woah I had no idea they did stuff like that. Rad!

Bob, why did no one storm the state house today for the RTW thing? Lazy fucking unioners just give up or what?

Top Bottom