• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

I was there at the start. half the time was spent waiting for a court to open. The other half was people who spent $100 to get their players to 99. Wheres the fun in that.

You can spend money to get to 89, but to get to 99 and to get all the badges is real fucking work! I put in my time!

Also the waiting sucks but I've learned how to be properly distracted. These 3DS games aren't going to play themselves otherwise!

I agree with phee on eashl. Crossing my fingers for the next game to have it.

Sorry cb I griefed you. :(

There's no doubt they're going to have it. They cannot afford to fuck up so royally 3 years in a row. Question is how well it's going to run...

McNeily is absolutely right about madden's confidence issue. The effects are more than just the reduced attributes. When your players confidence is sapped, they play like the monstars came through and stole their skills. Like they forgot how to play football. It's entirely way too pronounced and when your confidence is low, the odds are stacked against you before you even take a snap. Not to mention how hard it is to restore your confidence once it's in the dumps

Sokantish

man what in the fuck

straight trash come on soka

I'm sorry Smokey, I don't know what happened. it's just sitting there frozen. Stuff in the background is still moving though. It happened last time in my for funsies game too, should I try uninstalling madden and reinstalling?

There's a dude we play 2k with who literally just asked the question "What is Steam"

I mean I get not everyone plays on Steam but I would assume if you had a Playstation that you had some clue what it was GG

The real cheese is that fucking high fastball! Couldn't hit even when I knew it was coming. I'm gonna switch to my monitor when I play MLB this year so hopefully I can actually hit it this time without so much input lag.

i found when i changed my tv to gaming mode last year i got slightly better results with hitting. i changed it after i read about it improving performance for some MLB players but in my case it was probably coincidence since i suck at hitting no matter what :/

Top Bottom