• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Tough game last night AZ, neither of us could really get much offense going. It was the INTs that really turned it, your QB was throwing some wild ones.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I would like to see Bear fan tears for blowing up a shit team to begin with. Monster collection of underachieving "stars". They make a good Madden team I guess.

Mrbob

I would like to see Bear fan tears for blowing up a shit team to begin with. Monster collection of underachieving "stars". They make a good Madden team I guess.

I'm loving this. I want Cutler gone next. They made a decent Madden team for one season this year, but they are on older team. As you know Madden punishes older players and after year one a lot of my player stats plummeted. My great mistake was trying to hold on in year two with them. Should have done my rebuild sooner, and now about 75% of my starting roster are draft picks.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'm loving this. I want Cutler gone next. They made a decent Madden team for one season this year, but they are on older team. As you know Madden punishes older players and after year one a lot of my player stats plummeted. My great mistake was trying to hold on in year two with them. Should have done my rebuild sooner, and now about 75% of my starting roster are draft picks.

Why can't you let me have my joy.

Mrbob

more so because he is terrible in the playoffs in madden. Never forget my 59 yard game tying to force OT NFC title game kick to keep your curse going bobby!

I hate playing you in the playoffs. I always have weird shit happen to me. I also remember the playoff game where I lost a 7 point 4th quarter lead off of two straight fumbled kickoff returns. Your game shark is real.

Too bad there wasn't streaming available for that game. Craziest game I've played.

The NFC playoffs are a grind though. Getting through once is accomplishment enough!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I hate playing you in the playoffs. I always have weird shit happen to me. I also remember the playoff game where I lost a 7 point 4th quarter lead off of two straight fumbled kickoff returns. Your game shark is real.

The NFC playoffs are a grind though. Getting through once is accomplishment enough!
Everyone does. The gameshark comes out in full force.

Makes me wish I was in the creampuff AFC.

Mrbob

The playoff run was almost a perfect trifecta too.

I beat Wellington in Wild Card round.

CB in the divisional round.

Then I got robbed against FMT in the NFC championship game.

That could have been an all time great run to the Super Bowl. Of course the Super Bowl wouldn't have been a gimme either as this was when LJ was running things with the Bills.

Makes me wish I was in the creampuff AFC.

Haha, I wouldn't call it creampuff, but there were literally 7 teams in the NFC last season which would have had a first round bye in the AFC.

DJ Bowser

This is why I always err on the side of taking the touchbacks. That and I rarely ever get good returns anyhow.

DJ Bowser

With Marshall to the Jets, does Harvin get cut?

With the healing power of the Florida sun, Harvin in Miami would be unstoppable!

Too bad there wasn't streaming available for that game. Craziest game I've played.

Two fumbles on kick returns? jeesus that sucks!

that's cool that you guys have been playing madden together for so long, before I finally got into this league neogaf I played with the same group on ps2/ps3 for a long time too.

We had to have our own website and message boards because EA sucked on the online front for so long.

Just don't threaten Madden "trolls" while there are threads all over the place bashing (and I'm not even saying all the bashing is uncalled for) ESPN. And don't judge what type of sports player I am since you've never fucking played me. Get the fuck outta here with that shit..

Hahahahaha

BigAT

Does anyone like Konex? He was gone already by the time I started playing but I feel like he was infamous for not the greatest reasons. My only experience with him has been seeing him make generally shitty posts in sports threads from time to time.

Top Bottom