• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

eznark

Banned
Titan X is already in reviewers hands
Will probably launch next week at Nvidia's GTC show

It's about time to eat yall

EATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEAT

PlumpFalseFiddlercrab.gif

Sanjuro

Not at all. Plenty of shit isn't on demand and you can fast forward through commercials if it's recorded.

Plus Sports.

Depends on the person and the provider. For all the programs I watch, there it's usually on demand. If it's not from the provider (which for me it mostly is) it's available through the channel's website or whatnot.

Last time I recorded a sports program was the Super Bowl in 1996. I pretty much watch it live or see the highlights/condensed broadcast.

Towards the end I just realized that I wasn't using the DVR at all. So I got the $10-20 bucks chopped off every month and received a faster HD box.

Smokey

EATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEAT

PlumpFalseFiddlercrab.gif

lol that version looks old af

Based YNAB

helps me to possibly be in position to drop $2,000 on a pair of GPUs!

"SOME FEATURES HAVE BEEN DISABLED WHILE VIEWING THIS PROGRAM"

aaaaand that's when I turn the TV off

I like you Greg

Even though you completely ducked my driveclub challenge.

Btw there's two thrustmaster wheels that work with DC. are they worth it ?

I'm still salty that my g27 doesn't work with any current gen console ...

Sanjuro

Yeah, it depends on what you have really. Comcast has been getting pretty decent with their online media portions. I can watch a healthy amount of channels live by just logging into my account. Can watch the Celtics on the go!

Greg

I like you Greg

Even though you completely ducked my driveclub challenge.

Btw there's two thrustmaster wheels that work with DC. are they worth it ?

I'm still salty that my g27 doesn't work with any current gen console ...
did you actually send me a challenge on PSN? I didn't know you could send them when you only have shopping carts unlocked

I was playing FIFA co-op seasons, and then I played Bowser in Madden

I have no clue about wheels

brentech

I only had a DFGT, but didn't see a point where I'd be able to use it again and tossed that bitch in the trash.

I got an appointment at 4 EST, not idea how long it will last. But let's say an hour (very unlikely), you able to play between 6-10est smokes?

Smokey

I only had a DFGT, but didn't see a point where I'd be able to use it again and tossed that bitch in the trash.

I got an appointment at 4 EST, not idea how long it will last. But let's say an hour (very unlikely), you able to play between 6-10est smokes?

From 7est and on I'll be available

Mrbob

I'd love to play city skylines but counter strike go update is fucking up my Steam. It's stuck at installing update and won't leave it, and I can't move anything else up the queue. Uninstalling isn't working, might have to reinstall steam. Shit game never getting installed again.

eznark

Banned
Brent I had to leave your stream because I had a meeting with some engineers about redesigning an interchange. (Well, ordainment on an interchange but still!) Real life road work is a lot more boring than Cities Skylines.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
Filed to ESPN: Rams close to trading QB Sam Bradford to Philadelphia for Nick Foles and draft-pick compensation, per sources.

Alright, time to go throw myself off a bridge.

I would pick the colts in the league next year to play with gore in franchise, if I knew madden would drop his ratings off by the second season

Jimmy grahm to seattle is just unfair. That's a brutal combo for all the NFC west defenses

Hey Smokey, remember that moron who stole his own car last week? This week his dog bit clowney and sent him to the emergency room. I'm sure he'll be out the first four weeks of the season now.

Really Happy about the torrey Smith deal, 22 mil guarantee ain't nothing, we're getting him for 5 years going into the prime of his career. If Kurt Warner taught Kaepernick how to throw a better deep ball, that could be a deadly combo for years

SickBoy

I'm probably higher on Foles than most, but I'm a little surprised a draft pick was involved in either direction in that trade -- unless it's a relatively late one.

As for Graham to the Seahawks: Ick.

Really Happy about the torrey Smith deal, 22 mil guarantee ain't nothing, we're getting him for 5 years going into the prime of his career. If Kurt Warner taught Kaepernick how to throw a better deep ball, that could be a deadly combo for years

Nah remember kap is getting traded to the eagles. Some guy from Houston reported it so you know it's true

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Philadelphia Eagles ‏@Eagles 1m1 minute ago
#Eagles acquire QB Sam Bradford, '15 5th round draft pick from St. Louis in exchange for QB Nick Foles, '15 4th round, '16 2nd round picks

bU9L6f8.gif

Top Bottom