• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Jarate

Banned
Bloodborne-18-09-14-003.gif

you're 2cool4school brah!

Particle effects are the only thing that look "next gen" about it

Japan makes some damn good particle effects and im glad that western devs are making good ones now too. Nothing better then an awesome particle effect

TheCrow

I'm hoping by playing it right at release I'll be able to get into this one. I know I would love the other ones if I could get myself to take the time to play them.

Yeah, I never managed to get any of the souls games at launch. Finally picked up Dark Souls towards the end of the generation and loved it. Should be fun going through the game alongside everyone else for once.

TheCrow

I couldn't get into DS2 for the life of me, and I loved Demons Souls, while liking Dark Souls

Yeah, I had no interest in it at all. Felt like it was a rushed sequel that didn't really move the series forward. Especially with Bloodborne around the corner and on the ps4.

Jarate

Banned
Any of ya'll gonna pick up Toukiden for ps4 when it comes out

the PS Vita game was really cool, although there were hardly any monster to fight, they'll prolly improve that for the expac

BigAT

That first boss in demos souls was badass. A demon block with a ton of spears trying to fuck you uP? That was awesome

The second is even better, arguably the best in the game. One of my favorite parts of the Souls series is how damn well they achieve a sense of scale in the games.

Jarate

Banned
Really hope the show is getting numbers. I've really enjoyed it to this point and want it to continue in the future.

There's enough BB love to push it through 2 seasons if it was absolutely bad

since it's good, it's gonna live

I didnt like the first 2 episodes though, has it gotten better from that

Sanjuro

Really hope the show is getting numbers. I've really enjoyed it to this point and want it to continue in the future.

The issue with the program is it airs on Monday. It basically has to fend on its own. I think the ratings have been fairly surprising so far though.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I played some of Demon Soul and thought it was pretty good. Maybe I'll check Bloodborne out, you guys have convinced me.

I made my judgement based on the commercial only! Sorry FMT!

BigAT

There's enough BB love to push it through 2 seasons if it was absolutely bad

since it's good, it's gonna live

I didnt like the first 2 episodes though, has it gotten better from that

The third episode was my favorite of the first three, for what it's worth.

The issue with the program is it airs on Monday. It basically has to fend on its own. I think the ratings have been fairly surprising so far though.

I have already missed a few episodes (last night included) because I completely forget it is on Monday nights.

Sanjuro

Thanks Ram!

I asked you the same thing last night buddy. I'm around most evenings after 7pm pacific.

Anyone else watching The Last Man on Earth? I've enjoyed the first 3 eps a bunch.

Must have missed it. I'll be around tonight.

I'm about to watch the third episode. I'm not sure how well the show will be in the writing department for an extended period of time. I have enjoyed what I saw so far though.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The third episode was my favorite of the first three, for what it's worth.

I have already missed a few episodes (last night included) because I completely forget it is on Monday nights.

Yeah I am not a fan of 10 PM on Monday either. The show is definitely building momentum. Each episode has been better than the last IMO. Glad it's starting to move in the right direction though

Just finished House of Cards S3

Pretty damn meh.

Yeah it was.

BigAT

Anyone else watching The Last Man on Earth? I've enjoyed the first 3 eps a bunch.

Yeah! Checked it out after Bill Burr raved about it a bunch. I thought the pilot hour, the first half especially, was hilarious.

Who knows if the show will have legs, but they have put out some great stuff so far.

DVRs are kind of a waste if you have any of the main providers. Most programs are on demand immediately following the program or the next morning. I still prefer watching stuff live in most instances.
Not at all. Plenty of shit isn't on demand and you can fast forward through commercials if it's recorded.

Plus Sports.

Top Bottom