• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

brentech

GG

Your pass rush was killing me. Seemed that after the first pick, Doolittle kept floating throwing floating ducks. Was out of sorts until my last INT that led me to the game winning FG.

My TE Ryan Griffin is becoming a MAN
I switched D books to the 'multiple D' and it has made a huge difference in my past rush mixing 3-4 and 4-3 schemes,along with the better nickel package.

I think your LE had like 3 sacks. I don't actually run for yards often with JFF, but every time I scrambled to buy time on a route, that dude took me down.

I need to move on from my custom offensive playbook for reasons Welli and I discussed recently.

GG sizzle. The first game was going well for me before the disconnect. Restart and Eric Berry turns into Superman.

Yeah gg man. Game is trash Eric Berry was catching everything. 4 picks that game all in the first half. Couldn't really do anything on offense though you were in it up until the very end.

brentech

My first real functioning city. Ran out of real estate on this side of the highway, so I have to start developing on the far side now.
UrajZ2Q.jpg

K5oLtSK.jpg
If you right click and open the image, they're 1080

LJ11

GG FMT, played like shit on O, did nothing. MY QB takes an hour to throw that shit. Just dominated.

My D is on the field all game long.

gg lj. thought i had you on those 2 INT's you got but you still drifted back. i was trying to use VD as a decoy but it didn't matter. i PI'd with your guy on that long throw (not on purpose but when i took control and was moving to the marker he got bumped) but they never call PI anyways. had to stop using LMJ after that fumble. he fumbles every other game it seems

LJ11

gg lj. thought i had you on those 2 INT's you got but you still drifted back. i was trying to use VD as a decoy but it didn't matter. i PI'd with your guy on that long throw (not on purpose but when i took control and was moving to the marker he got bumped) but they never call PI anyways. had to stop using LMJ after that fumble. he fumbles every other game it seems

You got unlucky on that fumble because I was shifting my LB right when you snapped, think they got a boost and just crushed him in the backfield, which is funny because there were a couple of runs where I had guys in gaps and they never made the tackle.

Those two ints kept it from being a blowout. I just guessed and followed the drag, and almost turned back to cover middle but you threw it. On the second, you hit me with the dig after following the drag on an earlier play so I just stayed back and took read 2 away from the get go.

Man I'm fucking bad O. Embarrassing. I thought I had enough room on the first int I threw. Should have just checked the second one down. Just bad.

Edit: My WRs confidence, lol. Highest is 47.

McNei1y

About to challenge Petey. Check the mcnei1y stream on twitch to see how many players under 20 Confidence I have. (hint: it's 24)

Sanjuro

That was the craziest madden game i've played in a while. heart breaker.

Also your mic was on and my wife was laughing at you after the td got over turned "nooooo noooo noooo"

Yeah, good.

That getting overturned killed me. It looked perfect.

Also, you're quarterback chokeslaming my guy to hell was incredible.

LJ11

At the 5 and I still can't punch it in. Man, I used to be above average on O, this is pathetic. I'm pretty much dead last and haven't scored an offensive touchdown in 3 games, we've played 4...

:(

Top Bottom