• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

DJ Bowser

GG Greg. That first drive was demoralizing after getting two sacks with the user catch on the deep ball (which was a failure of coverage because multiple guys should have been there) and then my defense derping super hard on your screen for a TD.
I feared hope was lost a couple of times!

fuck you, fam

But faaaaaaaaaaaaam!

i know not everyone was in the chat but im testing out a theory. if any of you guys have a drafted guy with the last name Priester, is he a superstar speed progression?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I dunno. I do know everyone with the last name Willis will retire unexpectedly at the age of 30 in the name of jesus christ.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Congrats Ez on staying undefeated. Too bad you have to go away.

Murhy's law, the game.

Once that fumble happened all momentum went out the window.

Once I lost my TE it just fell off a cliff.

Once your MLB was jumping twice his hight I accepted this clearly wasn't a madden game I was ever destined to win.

Ugh I'm upset I passed out and missed the game.

DCX

DCX
GG DCX. That shank. I thought you were going to beat me on that deep ball in the end.
So much bank in that game. The bad throws you made didn't get picked and the first touchdown was a bad omen. My CB makes a break on the ball and in position to deflect or intercept and it hits him on the helmet doesn't even put his hands up and your WR catches it for a touchdown...I knew the fix was in lol

Another bad throw and my CB breaks for the ball and stone hands a pick six :/ you caught nearly all my bad throws. My rb is ass..

Gg you did enough to win.

DCX

brentech

Cities Skylines doesn't unlock to download/play until 1pm eastern =[

I got a doctor appointment at 4pm. Other than that, I can play before 10pm est Smokey.

eznark

Banned
Ill be gone til Sunday. Asking if you'll take a sim instead of playing the pc.

If not that's fine but let me KKnow so I can bench all my starters.

Skyline reviews God damn

BigAT

Saw the commercial for Bloodborne last night during Better Call Saul, I honestly thought it was a PS3 game. Looks like shit.

Legit risk of perma ban you say that on gaming side.

17-02.png

Jarate

Banned
Saw the commercial for Bloodborne last night during Better Call Saul, I honestly thought it was a PS3 game. Looks like shit.

Graphics arent that good, but what do you expect out of a japanese action game? They focus on more important things like gameplay before graphical quality.

Im actually worried that Bloodborne wont meet everyones insane expectations and we'll have to deal the shit that every other AAA game that's been hyped this gen had to deal with.

And hell, you know that if the game isnt universally praised or gets an 8.5 metacritic or some shit, there's going to be so much bloodshed on gaming side.

People just need to learn to love the vidya.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Legit risk of perma ban you say that on gaming side.

you are going to get stabbed

Wait....what?

I knew I hated your fucking guts.

Also, fuck Madden, all hail Cities: Skylines

Graphics arent that good, but what do you expect out of a japanese action game? They focus on more important things like gameplay before graphical quality.

Im actually worried that Bloodborne wont meet everyones insane expectations and we'll have to deal the shit that every other AAA game that's been hyped this gen had to deal with.

And hell, you know that if the game isnt universally praised or gets an 8.5 metacritic or some shit, there's going to be so much bloodshed on gaming side.

People just need to learn to love the vidya.

Outside of the games you guys talk about in here and Madden I don't follow the industry anymore I had only seen the commercial. Is Bloodborne a big deal? Has it been getting railed for the graphics?

I dunno bruhs, I call em like I see em.

BigAT

Outside of the games you guys talk about in here and Madden I don't follow the industry anymore I had only seen the commercial. Is Bloodborne a big deal? Has it been getting railed for the graphics?

Bloodborne is the newest game in the Demon's/Dark Souls series, basically.

Jarate

Banned

It's "the big" playstation 4 exclusive, and runs on the coattails of Dark Souls, which after the disappointing Dark Souls 2, had people clamoring for bloodborne. It's pretty much at the apex of hype at this current stage.

People in gaming are overly sensitive to any "hate" because they want to live in that hype bubble. Bloodborne may very well live up to the hype, but let's face it, the odds are stacked against it heavily living up to a mountain of hype.

Watch some HD gameplay footage. Game looks fantastic.

But TLOU on ps3 looks better than many xbo/ps4 games!

Ehh, not really, IQ was pretty bad.

Now if you're talking the Remaster, then yea, that matches up with a lot of current gen games due to the engine running with really good IQ, even though the engine itself was really only designed for the Cell and took a lot of tinkering to get it to run at 60FPS on the PS4.

It's "the big" playstation 4 exclusive, and runs on the coattails of Dark Souls, which after the disappointing Dark Souls 2, had people clamoring for bloodborne. It's pretty much at the apex of hype at this current stage.

People in gaming are overly sensitive to any "hate" because they want to live in that hype bubble. Bloodborne may very well live up to the hype, but let's face it, the odds are stacked against it heavily living up to a mountain of hype.

Considering it's being worked on the people who designed Demons Souls and Dark Souls, while the B team went ahead with Dark Souls II, I would say that this game is easily going to live up to the hype. It has enough changes to make it's combat removed from the current Souls formulas, which is a godsend.

Smokey

Wellie I somewhat agree with you btw. It looks ok. Definitely not worth tears or whatever other BS hyperbole gets thrown around.

Top Bottom