• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

rinse82

bU9L6f8.gif

Ouch, sorry CB

Sanjuro

You cereal?

To be completely honest, I wanted them to go with Sanchez as the guy for this campaign. Maybe there are some other moves at play, but right now as it stands you have a more consistent QB ready to go if all his health issues are wrapped up.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
More consistent in terms of what? Passes under 10 yards? Consistently tearing his knee up every year?

Sanjuro

More consistent in terms of what? Passes under 10 yards? Consistently tearing his knee up every year?

Both of those!

He is a proven NFL starter who is trying to re-establish his value for one season. Foles regressed and is a larger question mark in his final contract year. If Chip thinks he can win/fears his job, I'd rather have Stafford if I was him.

Again, I would have went with the rapist.

brentech

When you unlock zoning in Skylines, turn all dem industrial buildings into farm zoning or forestry.....tthhhheee besst. Slowly gets rid of the ground pollution left behind.

4mC962j.gif

Let me know when you want to play smokey

CB3

Proven NFL Starter! If a QB rating of 79 is a proven NFL Starter you've got some real low standards.

Sanjuro

Proven NFL Starter! If a QB rating of 79 is a proven NFL Starter you've got some real low standards.

Have you watched the NFL the last few years? Stafford is middle of the pack guy playing for the Rams. You are acting like Foles did anything better, or had extra years on his contract.

CB3

Have you watched the NFL the last few years? Stafford is middle of the pack guy playing for the Rams. You are acting like Foles did anything better, or had extra years on his contract.

In Foles worst season (two years ago) his numbers are right there with Bradford's average.

In Foles best season, he shits all over Bradford

Have you been watching the NFL the last few years? Being shitfaced while doing so doesnt count.

Sanjuro

In Foles worst season (two years ago) his numbers are right there with Bradford's average.

In Foles best season, he shits all over Bradford

Have you been watching the NFL the last few years? Being shitfaced while doing so doesnt count.

I have.

Cool. Foles shit all over Bradford. With a superior team...while removing his team from the playoffs...while working himself out of a job. Glad you believe he is Elway.

Sanjuro

They gave up two second rpunders?

One. The other is all over the place.

The anime guy in NFL-GAF posted this,

Eagles will surrender 2016 2nd-round pick to Rams in QB trade no matter what. But will get back a conditional 2016 pick from Rams. It will be a 3rd if Bradford does not play at all; and a 4th if he starts less than 50 percent of plays.

So, I guess plays more than any other QB that season for the Eagles, it's two second round picks.

Smokey

Gg smokes. I never got my offense going. It was just 1 big pass and 1 big run.

GG

Your pass rush was killing me. Seemed that after the first pick, Doolittle kept throwing floating ducks. Was out of sorts until that last INT that led me to the game winning FG.

My TE Ryan Griffin is becoming a MAN

Top Bottom