• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

McNei1y

It's literally pointless to have a team exist when they're all below 50. No one plays the game right anymore. I wish I could drop every single player and just have a bunch of free agents. At least they're supposed to suck.

Smokey

It's literally pointless to have a team exist when they're all below 50. No one plays the game right anymore. I wish I could drop every single player and just have a bunch of free agents. At least they're supposed to suck.

you ain't using them game prep points right son

GG McNeily, I could see that madden confidence fucking you from the start. The kick returner couldn't even get out the end zone without tripping over himself. I know how frustrating that game had to be for you. It started lagging towards the end, I tried ending my stream but i'm not sure that it helped.

It really doesn't matter how he uses his prep points considering you lose confidence at a faster rate then you gain from game prep. So basically you can raise you confidence by 4 to get to 33 only to lose 5 because you lost and you shouldve had more picks and you're on a losing streak etc. Madden really rears its ugly head when it comes to confidence issues.

Smokey

They me oh wise one how I am not.

everything lives and dies by the qb

you should be doing in game drills with your qb for game prep and getting +20 confidence boost or whatever it is every week. when the game comes you need to not fuck up enough to where it takes a hit. once your qb is high enough in conf (70 or so) focus on the line or WR and make an effort to run or pass your choice.

you pretty much need to do this over an entire season

you're welcome

McNei1y

It's a shame because I've been doing that for the past three seasons except for the past two games. None of its helped. I've even purchased the coach upgrade where qb gets higher confidence. I understand they go back to normal but when my receivers start dropping passes, it hurts my qb because he becomes a nagging bitch. It gets worse when he's rushed 24/7 aka every game and every down.

Smokey

It's a shame because I've been doing that for the past three seasons except for the past two games. None of its helped. I've even purchased the coach upgrade where qb gets higher confidence. I understand they go back to normal but when my receivers start dropping passes, it hurts my qb because he becomes a nagging bitch. It gets worse when he's rushed 24/7 aka every game and every down.

then you are already ded sry

McNei1y

I've been dead since last season. I started with 7 guys at 0 confidence then. A season later I have 14 and then 12 others between 1-50. There is literally no point to it anymore.

The idea is that it should be rebuilding time for me IRL. But since we only play 4 seasons it's just a total fuck up and makes no sense to. They're really needs to be an option to rid of confidence next year.

If I knew this would let 10 seasons, I would've failed to sign half of my guys. That way I could've signed some other free agents and drafted correctly.

Smokey

I've been dead since last season. I started with 7 guys at 0 confidence then. A season later I have 14 and then 12 others between 1-50. There is literally no point to it anymore.

The idea is that it should be rebuilding time for me IRL. But since we only play 4 seasons it's just a total fuck up and makes no sense to. They're really needs to be an option to rid of confidence next year.

sounds like you should've gotten yourself a Doolittle

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The only way to break the confidence black hole is by winning. I Was there after season one and i recommitted and was able to get some wins. I never really had confidence issues after that. It wasnt easy.

DJ Bowser

I hate this god damn game. WHY CAN'T MY DEFENDERS INTERCEPT THE BALL? The amount of pick sixes I've dropped in Madden 15 is idiotic.

I'm in the same boat. I wouldn't be nearly as pissed if the three separate defenders I have dropping INTs per game didn't lose confidence because of it each time.

Colasante

Shut up. I have just as many dropped picks. Difference in the game? The one INT your guy caught to my 0.

Gg.

GG. Reeves had some beastly runs. There was one where he carried like 4 linemen five feet past the line of scrimmage. I'm glad my DB was finally able to get the game clinching interception I've needed all season.

Julius Thomas out 5 weeks. This season blows. I feel like I should've won every game I've lost. This is like the year the Fins lost like 8 games by 6 or less. Down 4 with 1:41 left after a huge stop. Saltiest 1-3 of all time. I shouldn't have thrown that ball and it was a user pick but damn. My D is so good this year but I give up one huge bomb against cover 2 a game.

Forrest is pretty good. Garroppollo is surprising.

BigAT

Thanks for the follow on Twitter eznark.

g89G6nk.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Holy shit at the last page of the NFL thread. It's become like a fucking 13 year old circle jerk chat room in there. I hope the admins nuke it like they did NBAGAF.

Julius Thomas out 5 weeks. This season blows. I feel like I should've won every game I've lost. This is like the year the Fins lost like 8 games by 6 or less. Down 4 with 1:41 left after a huge stop. Saltiest 1-3 of all time. I shouldn't have thrown that ball and it was a user pick but damn. My D is so good this year but I give up one huge bomb against cover 2 a game.

Forrest is pretty good. Garroppollo is surprising.
Yeah you should have won a game where sorry ass boris reeves ran for 65 yards on 22 carries

Yep

TheCrow

Player name: Crow
Steam profile (link): http://steamcommunity.com/id/gafcrow
Dotabuff (link): http://www.dotabuff.com/players/35487001
MMR bracket (if available): 3k (but don't ranked anymore)
Preferred role(s): 1,2,3
Are you interested in Captaining? (y/n): N
Additional comments: 5'5 150lbs from the University of MaddenGAF. Major in Agriculture with a minor in Communications. Extracurricular activities include; Co-Founder of the Rorshach & Crow Dota Club; Two time finalist in the Mastershake vs Crow Dota Grudge Match and 2 time Superbowl champion in the Madden League.

horse.gif

Top Bottom