• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Mrbob

I'm ok if we wait but fuck EZ anyway. We not fam in the NFC North.

Also, seems Sony is confident in Bloodborne. Edge review going up tomorrow with the release of their magazine and the full embargo ends next week. Small quote from edge:

'If you've been watching this generation from the sidelines, unmoved by remasters and rush jobs while you wait for the first true essential to arrive, now's the time."

Get your hype meters up for the 5/10.

Mrbob

If the week vances early we could always wait until Sunday for the next week vance, so EZ can get back and play his game.

BigAT

I'm ok if we wait but fuck EZ anyway. We not fam in the NFC North.

Also, seems Sony is confident in Bloodborne. Edge review going up tomorrow with the release of their magazine and the full embargo ends next week. Small quote from edge:

Isn't Edge notoriously shitty about reviews? Even by the already low quality and expectation of video game reviews.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I dont want to but I am ok waiting an extra day this week or next to allow for ez to only miss one game. It will allow me to do some work before getting smashed by Bob.

I looked at Bob's team yesterday and he did such a great job of getting rid of the old dead weight on the Bears and bringing in new and young talent. If this franchise were to go on another few seasons I think Bob would be a favorite to win multiple championships. I wish I was half the Madden GM Bob is. Heck, I am surprised the Bears don't want to consult him before making moves.

His guys are going to destroy my team. He did such a wonderful job. I will be asking him a lot of advice in Madden 16!

Of course Sony is confident. It's the last great PS3 game.

Mrbob

urkel.gif

Wellie getting ready to give me a moon pounding.

Though I have to say I have been happy with my draft picks. Been lucky to hit on my late picks. My starting FS ( now 85 ) was one of the last picks of the first draft, 7th round 27th pick. My starting SS a 5th round pick. My starting ROLB a 6th round pick. Even my starting HB I'm using this year has the clutch trait and was a 6th round pick. I'm going to have to blow up my team again next Madden and don't know if I'll get as lucky with picks.

brentech

I'm going to have to blow up my team again next Madden and don't know if I'll get as lucky with picks.

It makes the random draft classes so much better. You know other people aren't working the system either, so when you hit, it's so much better.

Smokey

I looked at Bob's team yesterday and he did such a great job of getting rid of the old dead weight on the Bears and bringing in new and young talent. If this franchise were to go on another few seasons I think Bob would be a favorite to win multiple championships. I wish I was half the Madden GM Bob is

You are so full of shit lmao

eznark

Banned
You're probably right. I'm sure the experience will be miserable as well.

Still considering it.

I'll probably do it, I'm starting to like Dota again which scares me. This seems like a great way to learn to despise the game.

I'd appreciate only having to miss one game, but I gave advanced notice of my situation which is always a mistake. Should've just ducked til the vance to make sure we didn't go early. Forgot you guys suck shit.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
It makes the random draft classes so much better. You know other people aren't working the system either, so when you hit, it's so much better.

It really does. My top 3 picks from this past draft are starters (Bjoern and two second rounders), my RB from the 6th will be a key player for me late in the year. My 5th round draft pick from last year is going to be my starting S going forward, and my RE is also from last year.

It's not Bob tier but I think I did well.

I've been very pleased with my draft classes. Hit superstar on all 3 of my offensive linemen, quarterback, my receivers aren't superstars but they're good enough

had some other shitty picks but got some good late round returners and shit

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I was just getting some advice from Bob about how to build a phenomenal team and remembered how shitty the Giants are IRL. Never forget: McNeily kept me out of the playoffs in season 1. I couldn't run to save my life behind a shit OL and my defense was hot garbage.

Begs the question - McNeily was just complaining about confidence, why did he let it get that low after making the playoffs in year 1?

I was just getting some advice from Bob about how to build a phenomenal team and remembered how shitty the Giants are IRL. Never forget: McNeily kept me out of the playoffs in season 1. I couldn't run to save my life behind a shit OL and my defense was hot garbage.

Begs the question - McNeily was just complaining about confidence, why did he let it get that low after making the playoffs in year 1?

I want a giants/Texans sb!

Mrbob

The irony of Wellie praising my draft picks is I asked him for advice early on and took strong consideration on things he told me. Gave me some aspects to think about when keying in on certain attributes per position for players.

Mrbob

Yeah he is laying it on thick. This is an anti eeyore move. Instead of saying how bad he'll do, he will pump up the competition to astronomical level.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The irony of Wellie praising my draft picks is I asked him for advice early on and took strong consideration on things he told me. Gave me some things to think about when keying in on certain attributes per position for players.

Consider me the Paul Depodesta to your Billy Bean. You have gone on to great things with and without my advice, I toil in obscurity.

Mrbob

o_O

Wait until after next weeks game to approve plz kthx.

Wellie and Bob... Teach me to scout/draft, plz. You need a protege in the AFC!

Wellie knows what to look for, he is your guy. Though the CB method isn't bad. CPU cheats to know all the good players to draft.

Top Bottom