• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
We've had discussions in the past on what qualifies challenging vets for their teams. There are general guidelines but it usually comes down to a case by case basis. The other thing is that you only get to challenge for one team. If you lose that you get the scraps that are left other. Usually teams like the Titans and Chiefs are in that pool.

I have noticed a good number of people talking about next year. We've had a good number of new people be solid members of the league. But im pretty sure there will be vets that wernt really around this year that want back in.

So maybe dont count your chickens before they hatch?

Jarate

Banned
We've had discussions in the past on what qualifies challenging vets for their teams. There are general guidelines but it usually comes down to a case by case basis. The other thing is that you only get to challenge for one team. If you lose that you get the scraps that are left other. Usually teams like the Titans and Chiefs are in that pool.

I have noticed a good number of people talking about next year. We've had a good number of new people be solid members of the league. But im pretty sure there will be vets that wernt really around this year that want back in.

So maybe dont count your chickens before they hatch?

I got Casual league at least!

Ferny

We've had a lot of people in the league come in late or taking over a team for someone that left and be really great members of the league going forward. Keep being active, and getting those games in without consistent issues and you'll have a leg up.

#FernForCommish

The Eagles. Whom I can't play for since cb and FMT did some back room deal involving ass play that gave cb immunity forever.

Ah that's right.

CB3

The Eagles. Whom I can't play for since cb and FMT did some back room deal involving ass play that gave cb immunity forever.

Which was great because i could fucking never beat gunstar 1 on 1 for them. It was some real wrestling heel shit to snake in and get them forever.

We've had a lot of people in the league come in late or taking over a team for someone that left and be really great members of the league going forward. Keep being active, and getting those games in without consistent issues and you'll have a leg up.

#FernForCommish

Totally. the vets will get the benefit of the doubt but its not impossible to work your way in.

Ferny

Totally. the vets will get the benefit of the doubt but its not impossible to work your way in.

I just mean't if they make a good impression, they will have a better chance to get a shot at a team next season, not really the team they necessarily want. We had like 45 people interested last year I believe. Anything you can do to make yourself standout (without being a giant douche *JOHNNY PARK*) will get you in.

I just mean't if they make a good impression, they will have a better chance to get a shot at a team next season, not really the team they necessarily want. We had like 45 people interested last year I believe. Anything you can do to make yourself standout (without being a giant douche *JOHNNY PARK*) will get you in.

The NFL will never be the same

We should be at least interviewing these rascals. Could have prevented The Cardinal Sin 2015.

We also could have kept your whore ass out of the league!

Maybe FMT and CB should re-review some of the vets.

office_2Dspace_2Dwhat_2Ddo_2Dyou_2Ddo.png

DJ Bowser

I like to think that as the leader of the Eat-A-Booty Crew, I've become a part of the league's culture while always getting my games in early, thus I have surely earned a team next season!

Splat

I like to think that as the leader of the Eat-A-Booty Crew, I've become a part of the league's culture while always getting my games in early, thus I have surely earned a team next season!

You've at least earned a spot for whoever the rightful owner of the DJ Bowser name is.

CB3

Allergies are the fucking worst. This shit was never an issue when i was a kid! Stupid winds

Top Bottom