• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Ugh GG LJ. Apparently I got terrible at madden now. Time for me to get a new router, this lag situation must be on my end, you had no problem user picking me 3 times.

LJ11

Scott, way too much lag, I was waiting for you to put an end to it, you never did, so I just kept playing since I had the early lead. Hopefully we have a better game next time.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

brentech

FMT, in my offline league that I mostly just manage, I was scouting WRs and noticed this guy's scheme was listed as 3-4 zone. Immediately got me thinking he was a hidden CB gem.

His catching skills were F. Was late protected so I ended up drafting him with my 14th pick (lol) in the 7th round. Turns out I couldn't switch him from WR to CB. When I drafted him shefty made a comment saying he played DB in college but it was a lifelong dream to play WR.

He has superstar development, but like the guy you have, is only rated a 40 OVR and costs way too much to upgrade. I'd probably have to spend dev on him every week for like 3 seasons for him to jump up to a 70. All his basic WR traits are in the gutter, but it's still pretty hilarious.

FMT, in my offline league that I mostly just manage, I was scouting WRs and noticed this guy's scheme was listed as 3-4 zone. Immediately got me thinking he was a hidden CB gem.

His catching skills were F. Was late protected so I ended up drafting him with my 14th pick (lol) in the 7th round. Turns out I couldn't switch him from WR to CB. When I drafted him shefty made a comment saying he played DB in college but it was a lifelong dream to play WR.

He has superstar development, but like the guy you have, is only rated a 40 OVR and costs way too much to upgrade. I'd probably have to spend dev on him every week for like 3 seasons for him to jump up to a 70. All his basic WR traits are in the gutter, but it's still pretty hilarious.

What was his speed/acceleration?

I had a similar thing happen in the casual league, sixth round random pick turned out to be a CB turned WR who couldn't catch, but was a superstar and had 99 speed and 98 acceleration or something.

brentech

What was his speed/acceleration?

I had a similar thing happen in the casual league, sixth round random pick turned out to be a CB turned WR who couldn't catch, but was a superstar and had 99 speed and 98 acceleration or something.
Actually just 90/91. No stats that stand out as great other than spin move.

Lol

Is his last name priester?!

Jarate

Banned
Yeah my offline league I had a guy like that with 99 acc and 99 speed who was listed as fs but was actually a we.

You need to change positions a few times to get their natural position during the off season period after the draft.

Still not as funny as the guy I drafted in casual which was a DT who is 8 ovr with good blocking stats, but there's literally no way to change anyone into a lineman in the game. Dude had superstar dev anyway

And since I'm pretty sure y'all have already figured it out, the best way to scout is to scout the intangible score. If you get a "b" score dude most likely is at least high 70s to low 80s and have a pretty good chance to be superstar dev or at least quick dev

eznark

Banned
It's Friday

y'all ready to get turntup

I know my boy Ferny is. I know my boy Eznark is for sure.

I'm at spring training. Been um, turnip? all week.

I'll grab STEAM today at some point probably, maybe. Badger game on now though so it's a very early booze day. DS might end up in the pool if I crack it outl

Somnia

Top Bottom