• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

BigAT

I listen to a ton and write a bit of it too. Perhaps I value different facets of lyrics more than others.

Don't dispute Dylan as the GOAT though.

Really? I would love to listen to the DJ Bowser greatest hits collection.

"Dirty Deeds (Done With Butts)"

"Here I Am, Eat Your Ass Like a Hurricane"

"Feastin' (Girl, I'm Talking 'bout Anilingus)"

I got an invite to the beta today. I'll check it out.

I did as well, that's where I got the link to the video. It sounds more interesting than that Crytek one.

I find it interesting that you went with hair metal when making jokes about DJ Bowser's lyrical skillz.

DJ Bowser

Ha! I'm no Nickelback. Most of the lyrical content is fairly conceptual, but I did drunkenly devise a rim-job laden version of All of Me by John Legend. I unfortunately can't sing anything like him though.

TheCrow

This isn't the first time that idea has been proposed to me. I wouldn't mind being in-game captain but I kinda want to see how this first season plays out.

Ferny

This isn't the first time that idea has been proposed to me. I wouldn't mind being in-game captain but I kinda want to see how this first season plays out.

Not very well. GAF has never had one of these work out. Even the reddit one took like 2-3 seasons to work well.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I can feel the hooks starting to grab me (not Rors Pudge hooks though).

ctbTNE9.gif

You can always have the Cowboys no one here likes them

Also I'm going to cave and get cities. Looks like a great thing to do while I wait for 2k games!

You can always have the Cowboys no one here likes them

Also I'm going to cave and get cities. Looks like a great thing to do while I wait for 2k games!

I have zero interest in Cowboys after Murry skipped town and I have to continuously struggle to correct their backwards ass home/away uniform situation

Top Bottom