• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

bhgAdeA.gif

JABEE

That was one greasy game. That fumble/backwards pass killed me. Then you hit a 60 yard field goal. Then my kicker blew it. It may be time to put the guy out to Pasteur.

Crazy game. GG DCX. You came back on me big time.

rinse82

That was one greasy game. That fumble/backwards pass killed me. Then you hit a 60 yard field goal. Then my kicker blew it. It may be time to put the guy out to Pasteur.

Entertaining game. So many screens

Sanjuro

Did they swap out the kicking balls for the qb balls?

Please let me know. It looks like I'm the exxpert, Mark.

Gg nightz. I have no idea how I managed to not break my controller. Idk if Thomas runs that shtick route differently or you are just the king of sniffing it out but damn. Had at least 3-4 picks to your user LB on that same route with the TE. I played a great game but had 6 INTs. That sounds ridiculous but damn, lost by 3 and the game was never really out of reach. If I just user covered that 3rd down correctly... I'd've had 2 minutes and the ball down 3.

Ferny

Tonight I learned that Ferny and his bros pre-game for a Madden 15 league game.

We're pregaming to go out son. I don't know what ya be doing in the Carolinas bruh.

It just so happened that were waiting for some thots to come thru and then we're hitting up the bars.

I uh.. still don't know how to.

Step One: Make Twitch Account
Step Two: Get in Madden Game
Step Three: Press the Share Button, it's the one that replaced select
Step Four: Broadcast Game
Step Five: Select Twitch, input twitch user info
Step Six: Select streaming quality
Step Seven: Post link to your Twitch page

DJ Bowser

GG Ferny. I think the drunkeness was your undoing. I'm glad I could make the girl twerk for you with a second punt. You got some good pressure on Luck. Nice aggressive style made it fun and at times frustrating.

Enjoy getting turnt up tonight!

Edit: Also when you were killing clock on your last drive, I felt bad for not doing the same on the one I had before it. With the Clock-killing Controversy of late, I didn't want to do it early and rob you of the chance of a comeback when there was still all that time left.

the rust is real...

slark game was god awful holy shit. Sorry you guys had to endure that :(

We won the last game of the night, aka the only game that ever matters, so we are the best ever!

GGs team

the rust is real...

slark game was god awful holy shit. Sorry you guys had to endure that :(

We won the last game of the night, aka the only game that ever matters, so we are the best ever!

GGs team

Preach on brother!

My first game with lion was fucking terrible. Fucking speed wolf charges you and then you get silenced right after so you can't do shit. Fuck that trash combo

Ferny

GG Ferny. I think the drunkeness was your undoing. I'm glad I could make the girl twerk for you with a second punt. You got some good pressure on Luck. Nice aggressive style made it fun and at times frustrating.

Enjoy getting turnt up tonight!

Edit: Also when you were killing clock on your last drive, I felt bad for not doing the same on the one I had before it. With the Clock-killing Controversy of late, I didn't want to do it early and rob you of the chance of a comeback when there was still all that time left.

Good damn game man. I dont remember shit about it but your recap sounds interesting.

DJ Bowser

Hi friends. This is actually the Madden thread.

Good damn game man. I dont remember shit about it but your recap sounds interesting.

Ha! You had a good first half outside of a bomb I hit to TY. The wind was stupid and you accidentally hit me with a Sanjuro-punt-esque kickoff that you came close to recovering at my 20. In the second half, the Patron hit you full bore. I had 3 picks and dropped another 4. No matter what happened, I continuously failed to run on you- which was sad because I looked at your RE before the game and determined I was going to try to pound the ball running. I had like.. 12 carries for 28 yards.

You were blitzing almost every play and I still called play actions like a moron that didn't know better. You kept hitting Luck. Sometime in the 3rd quarter, you inured my TE and I was terrified, but luckily he was back in a play later. 'twas an enjoyable game, though there was a iittle lag at times.

DJ Bowser

This show of support is heartwarming. Corrupt Commissioners, the league has spoken. They want Bowser to be a part of Madden 16!

But wait- I can sweeten the deal!

If I can be assured a spot in the league in Madden 16, I will record a video cover of John Legend's All of Me with the lyrics changed to reflect how much I enjoy eating ass.

I was playing a tentative version of it for my roommate tonight. It's glorious. I think it could go viral and make 3 million theoretical dollars.

Hi friends. This is actually the Madden thread.

i used to say things like this and deny dota. There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because this is a madden thread, or because dota-age thinks I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who said those terrible things about dota. I want to talk to him. I want to try to talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are, but I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Madden? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on talking about your madden, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a shit.

Top Bottom