• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Jarate

Banned
I love King Crimson and Pink Floyd... what modern prog folks would you recommend for me?

Don't say Dream Theater, plz (though I dig their instrumentals).
Steven Wilson has 2 fantastic albums out now, Motorpsycho also has 2 fantastic albums put

Most are prog metal out now, although the best of that out right now is Haken imo

Other then that, theres not a lot of great stuff coming out. But theres a huge well of artists. Angalagard came out in the 90s and arent very well known outside the prog rock community

Basically, http://www.progarchives.com this site is your best friend going down this road

thomasbk

you should try to punt more often so you can take advantage of that!
Just punt in first down a couple of times a game, no one will be able to stop you and you'll take the league by storm, like the first year of the wildcat!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG,

but-meubles-electromenager-saint-herblain-1309252625.jpg

KR TD to start the game

First defensive call of the game for me my DT walks into your OL for an easy 5 yards. And it happened twice!

Lagged into a 7 yard punt

My OL being overwhelmed by a 3 man rush.

Bob - 20 points on 117 yards!

gg smokey. thank god you didn't pick that last incompletion i had, that was a pick 6. i feel bad you didn't get that but i also dropped probably 5 int's. that's how madden does it!

Top Bottom