• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

FMT MVP of the night

GGs!

also i didn't buy boots till like 40 minutes in that slark game we threw.... good thing my secret is safe cause no one reads spoiler tags! :(

FMT MVP of the night

GGs!

shadow_shaman_by_hindusalamander-d5zr50s.png

i screwed up no less than 3 wards that game. at least it didn't end up costing us overall!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
@TheLostBigBoss

I am at work now but should be home at some point tonight. You going to be around to beat the shit out of me? On a two madden game losing streak from yesterday alone.

brentech

Sorry I wasted your time Pete.

It was still a game, when in twitch, I was talking to FMT and realized after all the games I've watched over the last two weeks....I just don't give a fuck anymore. You played a good game and didn't do anything of question.

The last few game weeks, I've seen people that have always played pretty straight up over the first 3 seasons and Madden 25, resorting to a lot of random bullshit to stay competitive with the BS other people have been pulling. I've seen "well he did this, so I'm doing it too now" a lot in just this weeks streams alone. I'd thought about it before, but mostly just in the sense of "playing them is going to be annoying as fuck".

I'll play my games out to end the season and hopefully we'll be back to legit playing Madden 16. This season and maybe the last quarter of last season really got away from us I think. I've never played a competitive game NOT to win, and I think I just hit that point mid game. That's on me.

Jarate what's good bro?

How delayed did your flight end up being?

Smokey

Sorry I wasted your time Pete.

It was still a game, when in twitch, I was talking to FMT and realized after all the games I've watched over the last two weeks....I just don't give a fuck anymore. You played a good game and didn't do anything of question.

The last few game weeks, I've seen people that have always played pretty straight up over the first 3 seasons and Madden 25, resorting to a lot of random bullshit to stay competitive with the BS other people have been pulling. I've seen "well he did this, so I'm doing it too now" a lot in just this weeks streams alone. I'd thought about it before, but mostly just in the sense of "playing them is going to be annoying as fuck".

I'll play my games out to end the season and hopefully we'll be back to legit playing Madden 16. This season and maybe the last quarter of last season really got away from us I think. I've never played a competitive game NOT to win, and I think I just hit that point mid game. That's on me.

not like this brent

not like this

brentech

Good game Brent, it seems like when it rains, it pours in madden. The game took a real sudden turn and it seemed like everything went against you.
It terms of our actual game, when Manziel missed that open receiver on 3rd down that forced me to take 3, I felt that turn.
The. My RB unable to turn right at all to stay in bounds on a screen just to be short by inches. Kind of did me in for our game.

But just want to be clear, our game wasnt a problem other than that I just had a thought process in the middle of it that resulted in me not controlling my guys. You played legit and I should have kept playing.

not like this brent

not like this
Not even sure what 'this' is at this point. It just kind of hit me that what I viewed recently isn't the type of people I want to set time to play against consistently. Like I said, I'll finish out this season, I just don't know what level of competition I care to bring. I'll probably just fuck around with playbooks and hope to knock some people out of the playoffs maybe.

Flight was delayed like 40 minutes. Not the end of the world. Kids were fucking awesome. Slept the entire time.

Nice. Our flight was delayed 3 hours and then cancelled. Then they didn't even have a flight out for us for 2 days later so we just bought tickets with another airline.
They're refunding the Frontier costs, but sending it to someone else to refund the rest of our stuff, which I have this feeling they won't do.

It terms of our actual game, when Manziel missed that open receiver on 3rd down that forced me to take 3, I felt that turn.
The. My RB unable to turn right at all to stay in bounds on a screen just to be short by inches. Kind of did me in for our game.

But just want to be clear, our game wasnt a problem other than that I just had a thought process in the middle of it that resulted in me not controlling my guys. You played legit and I should have kept playing.

Yeah I figured you'd go for it on that 4th and inches, he had nothing but open space and runs out of bounds

Yeah I know exactly what you mean, I haven't ran FB dive since the first week of madden, purely because I realized how broken it is and I can't stand when it's done to me. I also noticed that I've been fazing (Phasing???) out trap runs too lately, although I think I managed to sneak one in our game. I don't run it as much anymore because it's almost ridiculous how the hole opens up so consistently on that play.

Brent just curious what kinds of things are people doing that is cheesy. I know ive always tried to play sim myself but ive only had the game for like a month si i dont know what all the cheese is in this years version besides crossing routes being too good

brentech

I think Brent is really just still angry with Grave.

Fuck that guy
That was two people reading each other completely wrong during the game. Whatever.
After the game, I just don't know why I can't call a bad game a bad game and move on.

Either way I did have to leave and that's why I missed the game pop and had to step away for a minute.

New play books is the way to do it Brent!
I tried running a new one this game, but I was trying to yard ball it too much and my WRs never bothered to even give the ball a glance.

Is there no way to drag the map in cities skylines? WASD controls only? sad day
emmmm, I dunno. I've used edge scroll and WASD both.

BigAT

That was two people reading each other completely wrong during the game. Whatever.
After the game, I just don't know why I can't call a bad game a bad game and move on.

Either way I did have to leave and that's why I missed the game pop and had to step away for a minute.

Did you forget how Daylight Savings Time works again?

Top Bottom