• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FMT and CB playing Dota.

Phee playing 2k

bANtDzE.png

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
You type them out

Bah

Cowboys vs Giants
Vikings vs Saints
Patriots vs Chiefs
Eagles vs Redskins
Packers vs Lions - Wellie Game of the week!
Bills vs Dolphins
Colts vs Jags
Bears vs Browns
Bengals vs Steelers
Falcons vs Bucs
Seahawks vs Panthers
Texans vs Rams - FMT Game of the Week!
Titans vs Ravens
Broncos vs Raiders

Next vance Wednesday 8 PM EST

apparently someone already did

cowboys @ giants
vikings @ saints
patriots @ chiefs
eagles @ redskins
packers @ lions
bills @ dolphins
colts @ jaguars
bears @ browns
bengals @ steelers
falcons @ bucs
seahawks @ panthers
texans @ rams
titans @ ravens
broncos @ raiders

afc opow TY hilton
afc dpow Manti Te'o

nfc opow T. Alford
nfc dpow B. Wagner

Smokey

Played Battlefield Hardline on X1 (EA Access)

Shocked that the 2 SP Episodes weren't as bad as I was expecting. And the arrest mechanic brings something new to the game. I made it through by episodes without firing a single shot.

Now intrigued and have added it to #1 on my GF Q. Want to at least go through SP. Still not that interested in MP but since I have 10 hrs of trial might as well see how bad it is.

Somnia

Played Battlefield Hardline on X1 (EA Access)

Shocked that the 2 SP Episodes weren't as bad as I was expecting. And the arrest mechanic brings something new to the game. I made it through by episodes without firing a single shot.

Now intrigued and have added it to #1 on my GF Q. Want to at least go through SP. Still not that interested in MP but since I have 10 hrs of trial might as well see how bad it is.

Ya I really enjoyed the single player portion of the trial. Feels so much different than battlefield, you can tell Visceral actually know how to make single player.

Top Bottom