• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

before I leave!

WHY GOD WHY
cry.gif
cry.gif

he always takes the good ones so young
cry.gif
cry.gif

Crow I need a hug
tears.gif

when do you leave? :D

Never again. Ill cast this time around.

you seriously dont want to play? That shit was a blast last time

thomasbk

Man, playing an hour practice vs cover 3 cloud and 0-1 trap sure is fun.

Wait, that was my game? Shit.

Game is trash, salt gif here, etc.

You're talking about me?

I ran 0-1 trap ONE time. And had 40 yards on 18 rushes.
And ran cover 3 less than you.

Mrbob

Then I'll have to draft AT too so I can give him Lone Druid. AT Lone Druid and Rors Pudge together, no way we can lose the game.

thomasbk

My memory is skewed by salt. Every bs pick I threw was vs cover 3 cloud.

you threw one, so the next play i selected the same defensive play... and got another int! so i selected it again like next two plays cause i though i'd get an infinite amount of ints with that play! (didn't happen :( )
The other two ints i don't remember.

But at least I enjoyed the close game even if I threw 3 picks myself and got burned deep by AJ green at the end of the first half right after I threw a stupid int.

Splat

I enjoyed my players dropping two more picks from errant passes where they didn't even attempt to catch it, it just hit them in the face.

BigAT

you know it.

AT is doomed to cast forever in these things

Remember when I was originally a captain for the first one, we went through the process of drafting teams, I made a dope graphic for the event...

Umehw0s.jpg

...then I got kicked out and my consolation prize was, "hey, could you cast this whole thing?"

That was awesome...

McNei1y

So apparently my post didn't go through on Thursday but I've been out of town in Villanova for the weekend and just got back last night. If you saw me on PS4, that was my brother binge watching American Horror Story. I'm also going to be out of town this weekend starting Friday (possibly Thursday) until Sunday so whoever I play the next two games, I'll be around whenever at night.

Also, Maryland got absolutely shafted.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
So apparently my post didn't go through on Thursday but I've been out of town in Villanova for the weekend and just got back last night. If you saw me on PS4, that was my brother binge watching American Horror Story. I'm also going to be out of town this weekend starting Friday (possibly Thursday) until Sunday so whoever I play the next two games, I'll be around whenever at night.

Also, Maryland got absolutely shafted.

OK I play you after the advance, we need to figure out something for Wednesday night then. I am also out of town Friday morning-Sunday afternoon. I play you then after the advance I get to give Az a W.

Ferny

Remember when I was originally a captain for the first one, we went through the process of drafting teams, I made a dope graphic for the event...

...then I got kicked out and my consolation prize was, "hey, could you cast this whole thing?"

That was awesome...

Lol I remember this. Poor AT.

Nothing a little craft beer and slow cooker taco chili won't fix buddy.

Sokantish

I'm going to make an eznark district in my city. I'll put all the important services there and make sure they have clean water and power. Maybe add a park or two.

eznark

Banned
So Joe Montana Football will have the NFL license but will be published by Microsoft.

So...license yay! no mods....boooooooo

TheCrow

Supposedly it'll have a myplayer mode like 2k/ the show. Sold! At least until it gets too frustrating to see my team be completely useless.

eznark

Banned
PC MontanaGAF assemble

Read through that and was like "fuck yes" then I got to "this will make Madden look like a PS1 game" and now I'm just waiting for the presumed kickstarter. Blech

Mrbob

The bullshit from that leak is palpable. Must be a 2k fanboy.

At least people can stop pining for the return of 2k football now since it seems 2k is the developer. It is happening now. EA probably isn't too happy but it will be good to have another option. If it doesn't suck I'll buy it.

Top Bottom