• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

eznark

Banned
GOTY?

game is ez pz tho

I think I watched too many streams, I keep trying to do too much too fast.

I did build a landfill way on the other side of the map, ran one road to it, then zoned residential right next to it.

Immediately houses went up.

People love living near trash.

brentech

I did build a landfill way on the other side of the map, ran one road to it, then zoned residential right next to it.

That's cheap land. Eznark building a city for the poors!

Ferny

Already got the PTO day planned for bloodborne ahhhhh yea

ibt14BYjRuMSbI.gif

eznark

Banned
All you need is some people to make user characters, copy the stats and attributes from Madden and make teams with the same name.

Boom, favorite players and teams with possibly better mechanics.
It would basically have to be 1000x better than madden, and it won't be

Even OOTP finally buckled and got the MLB license.

So you guys would only play madden because of franchise names... when after like 2 years most of the teams are replaced with draft prospects and you can easily edit team names and locations in any franchise mode?

Cmon now, lets hope and pray we get another football game!

Yeah some streamers build some amazing cities. I never seem to catch the beginning of it tho so no idea how some of them get there so easy. DansGaming builds some cool looking shit

Game is great. My problem is I keep starting new cities because I think of new layouts that I want to try.

Dood i think the best way is just to get an ugly city up and running decently (shakeville 1.0) and just stack money for a while. Get a huge bankroll going and unlock all the cool stuff. Once you are done with all that, then start building stuff exactly how you want. If you have a huge bank roll you can afford to fix shit halfway thru if you mess up instead of having to start over because no monies.

That's cheap land. Eznark building a city for the poors!

How the mighty have fallen... and to think, I used to look up to Ez! Now he is gettin all cozy with poor people

:(

eznark

Banned
My factories need workers bro. Don't worry, I've already slummed them off in Old Town.

So you guys would only play madden because of franchise names... when after like 2 years most of the teams are replaced with draft prospects and you can easily edit team names and locations in any franchise mode?

Most people don't play online franchise modes. I'll be blown away if a similar feature even exists. You need "most people" buying these games for the investment in the niche modes to be worth it.

RIP NHL

rinse82

I don't doubt they could build a game with fine football mechanics. But we play for the connected franchise mode - doubt this Joe Montana game would even come close to what EA offers. Maybe after a few years under their belt - but they're likely focusing on core gameplay if this is a real thing.

i might be interested on it on pc because i'm assuming modders could do some good work with it but as has already been said madden is a draw because of an adequate online franchise mode. i have less than 0% faith that 2k could put something together that equals CCM (based on the fact that 2k has been an absolute joke in that regard for years.... they can't even get leagues working consistently)

Mrbob

I might hop in a OOTP league, sounds fun.

i might be interested on it on pc because i'm assuming modders could do some good work with it but as has already been said madden is a draw because of an adequate online franchise mode. i have less than 0% faith that 2k could put something together that equals CCM (based on the fact that 2k has been an absolute joke in that regard for years.... they can't even get leagues working consistently)

If the game doesn't suck I'll get it on PC. Modders will definitely get all the stadiums and players into the game. Real time sweat pooling though, who gives a shit. Focus on stuff like that makes me worried about the game.

Who is the developer? 2K?

TheCrow

Maybe I'll start a interest thread once it comes out or something. We should have bob be the commish. He's definitely got the experience to do it. He did have a competent draft in dota as our captain.

Agreed, I still rather have a no name football game if it actually replicates the sport on the field better than madden. Here's to hoping

eznark

Banned
Maybe I'll start a interest thread once it comes out or something. We should have bob be the commish. He's definitely got the experience to do it. He did have a competent draft in dota as our captain.

Pretty sure being commish is relatively complicated so....

Splat

Man, playing an hour practice vs cover 3 cloud and 0-1 trap sure is fun.

Wait, that was my game? Shit.

Game is trash, salt gif here, etc.

We need another inhouse where boobs drafts our team and assigns lanes. One of my fav doto moments

Top Bottom