• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Welp, I think my PS3 is dead.

Tried to hook her up to the TV, didn't get any audio or video, booted it into safe mode and still no video, with some static showing up on the TV every now and then.

What a beautiful launch system, she served me well.

pour-one-out.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Welp, I think my PS3 is dead.

Tried to hook her up to the TV, didn't get any audio or video, booted it into safe mode and still no video, with some static showing up on the TV every now and then.

What a beautiful launch system, she served me well.

pour-one-out.jpg

Damn, I have an extra in case you wanted to play Bloodborne.

Mrbob

Is there a good android mp3 media player which is small and decent? My old iPod touch battery died and I need to buy something new. The only thing I'll use is the audible app to play my audio books at the gym. Cheapest iPod touch is 200 dollars and don't know if I want to spend that much just to run one app.

Is there a good android mp3 media player which is small and decent? My old iPod touch battery died and I need to buy something new. The one thing I'll use is the audible app to play my audio books at the gym. Cheapest iPod touch is 200 dollars and don't know if I want to spend that much just to run one app.

Do you have a fucking blackberry or something? Just use your phone.

eznark

Banned
Is there a good android mp3 media player which is small and decent? My old iPod touch battery died and I need to buy something new. The only thing I'll use is the audible app to play my audio books at the gym. Cheapest iPod touch is 200 dollars and don't know if I want to spend that much just to run one app.

Flip phone doesn't play mp3?

brentech

I have an original iPod touch that just sits in my office collecting dust. Used to be connected in my car, but bluetooth audio from my phone actually has better sound quality.

Because it has basically always been connected to power, I have no idea if the battery is worth a damn, so I'm letting it charge right now. I'll let you know how long it lasts from full charge and if you want it you can just have it. It has no value to me.

eznark

Banned
If the tech was that impressive they would show it in game, not renders from their design software separated from any context. This is a game supposedly releasing in a few months.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
fuk am I being charged $10 a month for an account at WF

fuk outta here get your company Az

Any time ATT, Verizon, Citibank, Chase, whoever the fuck tries to charge me anything I call them and tell them that as a lucrative long standing customer I want the fee removed. I have never once been denied. Been with Citi for over 15 years and they sure as shit have made a ton of money leveraging my cash so I don't want any crap.

Ferny

Any time ATT, Verizon, Citibank, Chase, whoever the fuck tries to charge me anything I call them and tell them that as a lucrative long standing customer I want the fee removed. I have never once been denied. Been with Citi for over 15 years and they sure as shit have made a ton of money leveraging my cash so I don't want any crap.

You shoulda been a damn lawyer Wells.

Top Bottom