• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

McNei1y

OK I play you after the advance, we need to figure out something for Wednesday night then. I am also out of town Friday morning-Sunday afternoon. I play you then after the advance I get to give Az a W.

Cool beans. Wednesday works. Any time you prefer? Imo earlier the better but if that doesn't work then we can toss around times.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
We can play now. As long as you're not on a griefing connection. I cant take that two weeks in a row!

We can play now. As long as you're not on a griefing connection. I cant take that two weeks in a row!

tumblr_lthp73JYcp1qequos.gif

McNei1y

I hope I'm not lol. Still stuck at my parents house until this car scenario. Let's see how it is. When's vance anyways?

Hopping on now.

McNei1y

Gg bud. Dumb passes everywhere. I wish my defenders could get 5 picks instead of dropping everything. Listening to kendricks new album helped.

Also fuck the X mashing picks. I pressed X once already to hike and it doesn't hike. Get your shit together!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Also fuck the X mashing picks. I pressed X once already to hike and it doesn't hike. Get your shit together!

Yeah i hate those. I figured thats what it was. ITs funny because my user controlled guy was right there and i almost had the pick but just missed. Then another dude came out of no where and grabbed it.

Mrbob

Cities Skylines really is the best. I finally created my first city where I haven't gone bankrupt right away. I've been building too fast and running out of money initially.

There are some great imaginations. Some of the pictures of designs in the official thread are great.

Edit: Couple suburbs it looks nice. Awesome. My city is trash compared to that.

Sanjuro

Downloading elite dangerous. I predict fewer than one full hour of play.

I don't get it personally. All I know is my friend that is super into is is recruiting people to record snippets of dialog for his computer AI.

Hyper-interactive screensaver!

GQman2121

Banned
GG Soka. Thanks for trying to literally throw the game away in the first half by not running the ball. I appreciate the gamesmanship. Unfortunately my secondary wasn't interested in catching any of your incompletions. Fun.

Sokantish

Don't worry, I wasn't doing it because I felt sorry for you. This year I'm not really running that much since I've been running the past few seasons and almost hardly ever passing. I wanted to be a passing team this year! I got lucky with you dropping all those INTs

GQman2121

Banned
Six players should have had an INT according to the confidence changes.

Also, my injured WR who didn't even play lost two confidence points. That makes sense.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Sat here yesterday, asked LBB to play yesterday.

Told him I would be around after 7, I wasn't, but I am here now. He didn't post since then anyway...

44bchnP.gif

So its unlicensed after all?

Yea, EA extened the NFL liscense last year I think.

It was an undisclosed time frame, so I'm gonna guess it's not too long of an extension, and what better way to take some EA's pie than to build a game, improve on it for a few years then use the NFL license to truly be the superior NFL game.

Top Bottom