• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Smokey

I do have a good headset for my PC, and a decent soundcard.

I have an Ultrasone PRO 550, got it on sale a few years ago for around $150, and an asus card to run it through.

I don't know, I don't usually see pedophiles running around claiming how amazing they are and how pure their shit is.

That's because they are trying to hear that certain note with those new $10,000 headphones!

Jarate

Banned
That's because they are trying to hear that certain note on with those new $10,000 headphones!

nah it's about the audio clarity and listening to the music better. Better quality sound allows you to pinpoint certain instruments a lot better and allows the track to sound more natural. Also, you'll need really good headphones if youre doing any type of audio editing

the 10,000$ headphone guys are the worst though

nah it's about the audio clarity and listening to the music better. Better quality sound allows you to pinpoint certain instruments a lot better and allows the track to sound more natural. Also, you'll need really good headphones if youre doing any type of audio editing

the 10,000$ headphone guys are the worst though

Spend $500 on headphones to listen to 3 chord rock songs brehs.

eznark

Banned
Greg use your fancy audio equipment to record some of these economic development white papers I read. Feeding them through text to speech is abysmal but seriously, who has time to read about the impact of tif districts on inner city culture with their eyes? Get soka to do the reading.

Greg

I'd like to think I'm persistent enough that my voice still rattles around your head even after muted.

Echoes of "Can we get some detection?"
I think it was my first game ever playing with you guys that you were complaining about that

there was some stealth character on the other team, and I knew you were dropping the hints for me, but I didn't know what the hell you were talking about and I had no gold anyways

Jarate

Banned
Greg use your fancy audio equipment to record some of these economic development white papers I read. Feeding them through text to speech is abysmal but seriously, who has time to read about the impact of tif districts on inner city culture with their eyes? Get soka to do the reading.
If you send me the book and give me some dosh I'll read em for you breh

eznark

Banned
Ferny, send him the dosh. Check is in the mail.

I think it was my first game ever playing with you guys that you were complaining about that

there was some stealth character on the other team, and I knew you were dropping the hints for me, but I didn't know what the hell you were talking about and I had no gold anyways

Guy getting all the farm can't afford 180g to get kills bro, plus what would he blame for his shitty Ember then!?

Greg

isn't that why you bought Cities: Skylines?

sim it!

eznark

Banned
isn't that why you bought Cities: Skylines?

sim it!

Skylines taught me that the types of people who play basketball also are criminals. But my county is 99.4% non-basketball playing types. It has no more ideas for me.

We are planning a roundabout though! (Because we can't ban semi-trucks, but we sure as fuck can make it impossible for them to navigate! Government!)

Skylines taught me that the types of people who play basketball also are criminals. But my county is 99.4% non-basketball playing types. It has no more ideas for me.

We are planning a roundabout though! (Because we can't ban semi-trucks, but we sure as fuck can make it impossible for them to navigate! Government!)
This game sounds amazing

BigAT

Guy getting all the farm can't afford 180g to get kills bro, plus what would he blame for his shitty Ember then!?

Can't afford the inventory space, which is more important than gold. I buy detection and then it sits on the courier in fountain.

eznark

Banned
emo bros

gzx39RA.gif

Can't afford the inventory space, which is more important than gold. I buy detection and then it sits on the courier in fountain.

Serious time, it seems like by the time inventory space is a big issue, mid-game and beyond, we're pretty ok with detection (again, generally, when it's me and nightz supporting) but from like 10-20 minutes is when invis start fucking rolling us. Carry's are finishing off their first big item or two and supports are still poor cause there have been no kills to split gold on and whammo! fuck you rikki

That's when it feels we get shit on the hardest anyway in those games, and then they snowball.

Saaaaweeeeet!

I just got a card in the mail that lets me goto regular hospitals to be seen if the wait for an appointment at the VA is 30+ days (it always is - its normally 60+)

Thanks, Obama!

Somnia

Really enjoying the FFXV demo, haven't touched Type-0 yet though. Honestly just waiting for Bloodborne... took Tuesday off lol

Somnia

FF15 is ace so far, only has really shitty framerate issues which might get fixed.

Well it is 1 1/2 years out from launch more than likely so it'll see quite a few improvements, but it looks and plays great for being early.

edit:

Ez, I want to play it I knew nothing about it honestly, but I'm a big FF fan. Better get to it this weekend I guess as Bloodborne will take over everything else for awhile.

Somnia

I had never heard of it, but it was a PSP game someone said last night? Anyway, looked cool. I'll never get it though.

Ya it was a PSP game set within the FFXIII "Trilogy" thing they were doing with XIII, Type 0 and Versus. Type 0 still has some elements of the crystals from XIII but that's it. Just never got over here since PSP was on its last legs when it released.

They also did Agito XIII on mobile devices in Japan which took place in Type-0's world or something.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=156463987&postcount=556

I'd like to ask you and others that don't like the 2K football titles a couple of simple questions. Do you even like the game of football? Did you at any point in your life play it in highschool or college?

I'm not telling people they must like 2K over Madden, but sit there and say that really confuses me. If you played football, love the game, and understand just the basic x's and o's, there is no way you could feel that way. If you feel that way about 2K5 or All Pro Football, you must really hate the Madden games.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, 2K wasn't perfect but more often than not had superior animations, and things like physics were respected. I couldn't speak on the last few years of Madden very much(outside of watching some gameplay videos and being disgusted that the animations still suck and look robotic beyond belief)but I remember just a few years ago you used to be able to put QB's in as defensive lineman and they'd play like a 240lb MLB. Just cutting through the offensive line with ease. The actual ratings in Madden don't matter. They're just numbers to EA's team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj4wss6QpYk

^this video is laughable...and in many ways, Madden still looks and plays like this. I don't think they allow you to put QBs on defense anymore because they don't want their AI/rating system to get exposed further.

Hmmm

I'm good any of those three nights, just let me know what works best for you, I'll be available each night after 7, Thursday may be after 8. All times eastern.

See you next season Welli, shame we didn't get to play one more time.

Want to plan on 10 EST on thursday?

Somnia

Really enjoying the FFXV demo, haven't touched Type-0 yet though. Honestly just waiting for Bloodborne... took Tuesday off lol

MY MAN I'm doing the same lol. Gonna do it up oldschool with a case of mountain dew lol

No mountain dew for me, but I'll start at 11PM CST and go till I pass out for sure. Not gonna bother with chalice co-op at first probably unless people really want to try it.

brentech

Wow those videos are pretty damning evidence, Step yo shit up EA I want to like your game
I was watching a video that used Madden 15 to find out which blocking stats actually matter, and it seems strength is less important, and a factor I wouldn't throw points into until RB and PB are at adequately high levels.
Pure run block and pass block stats are basically the decider, with AWR, STR, and impact blocking being marginalized.

Would be nice for them make that stuff have more value, obviously.

Top Bottom