• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Sanjuro

Welcome to Dota, you suck.

I've been playing okay lately, I think. I've just been in games with people where if you or another teammate asks that person anything they flip out and become the reason you lose.

"Hey, Riki. Why are you not moving and just staying invisible?" MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, NOOB!

...Anyone want to play some DOTA!?

Smokey

We'll finish out the season. Hopefully we can transfer our franchise to Madden 16.

bGP7Ar6.gif

brentech

I agree.

Better Call Saul on the other hand....excellent.
Yea, I'm really enjoying the arc going on in BCS
We'll finish out the season. Hopefully we can transfer our franchise to Madden 16.

Yeah, Saul has been great.
My guess is if they ever implement connected years, it will only be going forward. I doubt with all the shit they pile on and duct tape together that they can just make that work. they're going to have to get an idea of a strong franchise backend foundation to put it together.
Maybe I'm wrong and they'll just glue that shit together with some Elmer's because locktight costs too much.

Mrbob

I'm powering through the season with the hope of making the playoffs so I can slay FMT. I don't even care about winning the super bowl. I just want to beat FMT.

NFC North is looking pretty stacked this year though. Might not make it. Especially with my stud QB out for 7 more weeks now.

I'm powering through the season with the hope of making the playoffs so I can slay FMT. I don't even care about winning the super bowl. I just want to beat FMT.

NFC North is looking pretty stacked this year though. Might not make it. Especially with my stud QB out for 7 more weeks now.

You can do it Bob, you just need to believe in yourself!!!!!

Smokey

But you're trash you not slaying shit b

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Are you here entire weekend ? What dealership? I'll PM number in case I can meet up.
He has a dealership out here. We had the same favorite car from before we ever met, '96 Twin Turbo Toyota Supra. The meetup out there is supposed to have the world's largest collection of them

If anyone in the NY area needs a vehicle he will hook you up, he's a childhood friend and I have been helping him throughout the construction process for his dealership. Just mention me and he'll beat any price.

4 pm pst probably

Also, it pains me to say but Wellington won't be able to finish out the season due to his hectic schedule. 1 more spot for someone else in the brutal nfc!
I am sorry. I wasn't really enjoying the game last year even when going14-2, and I was on the fence about coming back for this season. I should have just stayed out to allow someone else to take over. I got caught up in the draft and stuff and developing my players but the on-field game has been no fun. I want to be clear that it's nothing to do with exploits or anything like that. I feel I have been pretty good about adjusting and have been making things work in keeping control of the stuff that has been complained about.

I had to shoehorn in my game with Bob thanks to the stupid EA servers, I played a casual league game last night much later than I really wanted to but I can't play for the next 5 days at all and going forward it will be spotty at best, the game with LBB was played when I should have been working, can't play tonight or for the next 5 days... It's too much and unfair to the league and my opponents. I could prob play games in two to three madden weeks but right now I am stuck.

Mrbob

I'm not doing anything Friday night this week. Friday night in house?

Wellie, Joe Montana 16 will be the cure. But I definitely hope Tiburon has some game play upgrades for Madden 16. Not a big fan of the on field action either.

Smokey

Let us know how many frames per second you get in YNAB.

shut up

Next day shipping? You really are baller

i usually next day. paying a lot of money for my GPUs I might as well get them ASAP. This time I used 2 day shipping. i think i just got in really early yesterday. i checked tracking this morning and to my surprise it said on vehicle for delivery

Smokey pls, how much for your now defunct card that you have no use for

The Titan Black has already been spoken for. People have caught on to the fact that I usually flip my old stuff so I'll have PMs of people waiting for my older stuff.

LJ11

LJ when can you play. Thursday or friday evening for me is pretty flexible. I might be able to play tonight too

I'm good any of those three nights, just let me know what works best for you, I'll be available each night after 7, Thursday may be after 8. All times eastern.

See you next season Welli, shame we didn't get to play one more time.

He has a dealership out here. We had the same favorite car from before we ever met, '96 Twin Turbo Toyota Supra. The meetup out there is supposed to have the world's largest collection of them

If anyone in the NY area needs a vehicle he will hook you up, he's a childhood friend and I have been helping him throughout the construction process for his dealership. Just mention me and he'll beat any price.

I am sorry. I wasn't really enjoying the game last year even when going14-2, and I was on the fence about coming back for this season. I should have just stayed out to allow someone else to take over. I got caught up in the draft and stuff and developing my players but the on-field game has been no fun. I want to be clear that it's nothing to do with exploits or anything like that. I feel I have been pretty good about adjusting and have been making things work in keeping control of the stuff that has been complained about.

I had to shoehorn in my game with Bob thanks to the stupid EA servers, I played a casual league game last night much later than I really wanted to but I can't play for the next 5 days at all and going forward it will be spotty at best, the game with LBB was played when I should have been working, can't play tonight or for the next 5 days... It's too much and unfair to the league and my opponents. I could prob play games in two to three madden weeks but right now I am stuck.

I'll keep you on AP incase you want to play in a few madden weeks!

Greg

I try not to look at good PC graphics

I remember my buddy had me all hyped up with some Planetside 2 footage on ultra/custom settings, and it looked like a PlayStation 2 game on my system

eznark

Banned

I remember my buddy had me all hyped up with some Planetside 2 footage on ultra/custom settings, and it looked like a PlayStation 2 game on my system

Planetside 2 being a good looking game is like the most baffling talking point of the last 5 years. I've seen it on my PC, I've seen it on friends worse PC's, I've seen it at MLG Columbus being demoed on super rigs.

Every time it looks like fucking ass. It's a butt ugly game. Yet still the GB guys talk about how great it looks. Insane.

Greg

I'll have to ask my buddy for whatever footage he sent me... this was probably over a year ago. I remember it had a lot of air combat spliced in, and the lighting looked incredible. I was impressed considering the scale.

but it looked like complete ass on my system - poorly optimized too

Smokey

Your avatar doesn't allow me to take anything you post seriously lol

BigAT

Starcraft II is alive still?

In Korea, maybe.

Blizzard trying to get some of that Dota attention:

•The Disruptor is a light-mechanical unit from the Robotics Facility whose ability, ‘Purification Nova’, can deal a massive burst of AoE splash damage if an opponent does not counter-micro. The Disruptor is extremely potent versus any force that clumps it's units together, as well as against worker lines.

Mrbob

Starcraft 2 will always be alive in my heart.

I went down the rabbit hole of watching these break down videos of how awful Madden 15 truly is as a representation of the sport. Here is a link to one of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0py5GEVsHhk

I know it is bad but to see someone discuss the issues with up close video footage really drives home how Tiburon has been mailing it in.

dawg, if you havent listened to flac versions of songs with audiophile equipment, you aint living

I need to get some more sound equipment, I really need a nex mixer and a new pair of studio headphones

I do have a good headset for my PC, and a decent soundcard.

I have an Ultrasone PRO 550, got it on sale a few years ago for around $150, and an asus card to run it through.

Audiophiles are the worst philes save for pedos

I don't know, I don't usually see pedophiles running around claiming how amazing they are and how pure their shit is.

Top Bottom