• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

brentech

try out the niners playbook. i think you'll like it and it's good for manziel. nice variety
Manziel out for a few more weeks. That was Mallet back there tonight.
He played 6 games last season too. It always seems like he gives my team a boost for a short term. When Manziel returned last season I went 5-6 games without a pick.

Manziel out for a few more weeks. That was Mallet back there tonight.
He played 6 games last season too. It always seems like he gives my team a boost for a short term. When Manziel returned last season I went 5-6 games without a pick.

Probably because using a backup forces more conservitive playcalling and throwing, then you carry over those habits for a while when you get a decent QB slinging it.

BigAT

Doesn't play with me either. We're rejected bros!

Half of the Rors and Crow Rejection Team bitching about getting rejected?
cBj1LTf.png

BigAT

Everybody gone all quiet and shit? About a minute ago it was like an evening at the Apollo up in this motherfucker, now all of a sudden it's quiet as a church.

eznark

Banned
I'm busy getting ignored in the elite dangerous thread and being depressed that bob isn't complaining about the ass whupping I dropped on him.

Stopping scoring at halftime out of mercy? Punting from the 8 instead of kicking a field goal with 6 minutes left in the third? And all without a single bunch right hot route, 01 trap or no huddle. Where are the tears!!

Rorschach

Half of the Rors and Crow Rejection Team bitching about getting rejected?
cBj1LTf.png
Rejection team? No such thing. I play with anyone. It's not my fault a lot of you always have to wait for five. In the time we wait for five, I could play a game or two of DotA! You're the one that accepts invites, then leaves.

Or did you mean rejection team as in the team that rejected your win when we beat you? :cool:

Rorschach undefeated vs Madden GAF!

TheCrow

Rejection team? No such thing. I play with anyone. It's not my fault a lot of you always have to wait for five. In the time we wait for five, I could play a game or two of DotA! You're the one that accepts invites, then leaves.

Or did you mean rejection team as in the team that rejected your win when we beat you? :cool:

Plus, you did beat him 1v1 mid. #BestPudgeNA

eznark

Banned

That's really only CB, AT plays with his Crow, Rubx all the time.

BigAT

What a lovely and ridiculous narrative you have created. You two have left full groups of five to go play by yourselves and ignored invites where you fill out the group to queue as a duo.

eznark

Banned
I definitely did not think that captain thing through...

If you are made a captain, and you pick me, I am dropping. Just so we're clear.

TheCrow

I definitely did not think that captain thing through...

If you are made a captain, and you pick me, I am dropping. Just so we're clear.
I was trying to find a gif of the titanic sinking. Feel like that would be appropriate if sanjuro becomes a captain.

Sanjuro

I was trying to find a gif of the titanic sinking. Feel like that would be appropriate if sanjuro becomes a captain.

I dunno. I feel like I could select enough people to win a few games. It's not like the competition are starving Asian kids forced into e-sports by their parents.

Mrbob

I'm busy getting ignored in the elite dangerous thread and being depressed that bob isn't complaining about the ass whupping I dropped on him.

Stopping scoring at halftime out of mercy? Punting from the 8 instead of kicking a field goal with 6 minutes left in the third? And all without a single bunch right hot route, 01 trap or no huddle. Where are the tears!!
Sorry dude I don't care much about madden anymore. Back to FF type 0 now. Great game but might be the worst camera ever.

Sanjuro

OoPXgpF.png

I'm not the absolute worst!

That game was at least tolerable, as a couple of the guys were helping explain the game to that 1-15 person. I prefer that than losing douches.

Axe is absolutely dominant once a higher level. That was the first game I'd seen anyone use his drain ability, which was a pain early.

Sanjuro

Vanguard kunkka? Is that a thing?

Look at all those active items sanjuro! Did you use Shivas?

No. I think that was what I was trying to get late in the game and I still needed the first couple items.

Or maybe I did get it? It was pretty chaotic late.

interesting tidbit on the latest giant bombcast, apparently EA "Fixed" Joe Montana football game back on the sega genesis lol. So they got a bunch of royalties and stuff for fixing the competitors game

eznark

Banned
I do. Let me check it in a couple minutes and ill post it here.

Connaughton
Mehinti
Ashley
Biggs
Russell
Lindner
Smith-Rivera
Bliznyuk

To be honest I basically just grabbed recommendations from Roto Grinders. I know a lot more about the teams playing tomorrow than today.

BigAT

Huh, weird. Seems like he wouldn't do much damage with that build.
I think the idea was to build him for sustained damage instead of burst. Tanky build + naturally high STR gain + Coconut Rum would make him incredibly hard to take down in a fight. Really strong laning presence early on too, although he kind of has that already without Vanguard.

Ferny

Connaughton
Mehinti
Ashley
Biggs
Russell
Lindner
Smith-Rivera
Bliznyuk

To be honest I basically just grabbed recommendations from Roto Grinders. I know a lot more about the teams playing tomorrow than today.

Gabe York
Quincy Ford
Malcom Riley
Alie-Cox
Siyani Chambers
Jayln Patterson
Justin Jackson
Gary Clark

That's mine. Was gonna grab Ware but he is a small gamble.

Greg

this game won't give me a fuckin' break

and user d-line play is such trash when you can catch someone out of stance on every play, but it doesn't matter

GG, Steelers

Top Bottom