• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

brentech

Madden 15 website:
Impact Blocking (IMP) – The ability to pancake (knock the defender down) when blocking in the open field.

In the game, I'm pretty sure it has a completely different definition.

Madden 15 website:
Impact Blocking (IMP) – The ability to pancake (knock the defender down) when blocking in the open field.

In the game, I'm pretty sure hit has a completely different definition.

My guess is that stuff is for stuff where the offensive lineman is pulling?

Who knows!

Reminds me when NHL create a player had all those ambiguous ratings #whatisicing

brentech

Madden 15 website:

In the game, I'm pretty sure it has a completely different definition.
lol
In game, it says
"increase impact block to lock down a defender. Impact block is important to keep a defender from getting free."

GG But,

vjKBgOU.gif

As I mentioned in an earlier post, 2K wasn't perfect but more often than not had superior animations,

And that's where I stopped reading. Animations are always the first thing 2K fans bring up.

All I see is a shitty ad for a worthless battlefield game. CLOSING WINDOW

Edit: looks like you glitched the defender. Good job.

if telling your WR to go to the marker caused glitching i'd be a more successful passer! i dont know where that game from kap came from but i did get away with no less than 3 picks. on the other hand, i did give away two fumbles.... and the VD fumble i mean come on, that couldn't have been a catch!

if telling your WR to go to the marker caused glitching i'd be a more successful passer! i dont know where that game from kap came from but i did get away with no less than 3 picks. on the other hand, i did give away two fumbles.... and the VD fumble i mean come on, that couldn't have been a catch!

All I'm saying is he should've broke on that ball, but instead, he did a semi-circle spin in the opposite direction. Makes no sense.

All I'm saying is he should've broke on that ball, but instead, he did a semi-circle spin in the opposite direction. Makes no sense.

if you throw an out within a certain window, it becomes an extremely high percentage pass. i happened to hit those 2 outs in this game at the right time! just because a cb does something dumb doesn't mean its a glitch.... all cb's do it sometimes!

dick sherman dropping that pick 6 was the real glitch

eznark

Banned
my -12 net yard punt destroyed my punters confidence, since it was his only punt of the game! And it's Crosby, so I'm probably fucked on field goals too!!

brentech

The run game didn't work, but I like the play book I ran today. A lot of passing variety and some routes I was able to hit that I usually get picked on.
There was a post route I ran inside the 25-35 and I just keyed on the safety and threw a lob pass when I saw he wasn't staying back. In my mind it was a hailmary even though my WR had a step on the DB and there was no help over the middle.

Tested out a few in offline franchise which I'm enjoying playing a couple games while simming 4/5 of the seasons, controlling both Packers and Browns.

The run game didn't work, but I like the play book I ran today.
Tested out a few in offline franchise which I'm enjoying playing a couple games while simming 4/5 of the seasons, controlling both Packers and Browns.

try out the niners playbook. i think you'll like it and it's good for manziel. nice variety

Top Bottom