• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

this game won't give me a fuckin' break

and user d-line play is such trash when you can catch someone out of stance on every play, but it doesn't matter

GG, Steelers

I agree, they need to penalize D-line play much more in M16 when the user get's caught off guard.

and this is coming from a scrub D-line user (although I'm trying to user a DB when I can)

brentech

and user d-line play is such trash when you can catch someone out of stance on every play, but it doesn't matter

GG, Steelers

Will you be back for Madden 16. Jags or otherwise?

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 14m14 minutes ago
Browns are signing former Chiefs WR Dwayne Bowe, as @RapSheet reported. Cleveland is giving Bowe a two-year deal.
He's no Josh Gordon =\

thomasbk

GG, Steelers

It does matter a little... when you're out of stance you cant get free from the OL (at least I cant).
But they do need to make it so you get an offsides at least some times.

Greg

I agree, they need to penalize D-line play much more in M16 when the user get's caught off guard.

and this is coming from a scrub D-line user (although I'm trying to user a DB when I can)
lineman was either standing or just rolling back after a bad jump about 20 times... nothing

Will you be back for Madden 16. Jags or otherwise?
of course!

It does matter a little... when you're out of stance you cant get free from the OL (at least I cant).
But they do need to make it so you get an offsides at least some times.
you can play as aggressive as you want though, and the entire line benefits from it

that little sidestep you were attempting before the snap was rough too... my RT would just pretend you didn't exist

thomasbk

that little sidestep you were attempting before the snap was rough too... my RT would just pretend you didn't exist

I was just moving to the right to stop your rolling out to the right, and only twice did i get past the RT. And only got one sack cause i ignored your play action and went straight to the QB...

your DT went straight through the line and sacked me 3 times before i even finished my drop back. and at least 3 other times my guys ignored your blitzing linebackers.

So it's not like you got screwed and I was blessed with great protection.

lineman was either standing or just rolling back after a bad jump about 20 times... nothing

of course!

you can play as aggressive as you want though, and the entire line benefits from it

Yea, we're not supposed be moving with linemen before the snap to do stuff like that.

Which is why I'm gonna start doing my pre-snap D audibles with a DB, cause if you do it with a linemen like show blitz or crash left/right/pinch, the user d-line will start flailing around as you flick the right stick, which is super annoying.

Rorschach

What a lovely and ridiculous narrative you have created. You two have left full groups of five to go play by yourselves and ignored invites where you fill out the group to queue as a duo.
That has never happened. We left a full group to duo? Nah. I'm sure I've got more Madden GAF games in than you and I'm also sure you've abandoned far more parties to queue with others than me.

I love playing with the Madden GAF crew, but I'll always choose playing a game over idling in the main menu. Almost always. Sometimes I'll bot while I wait.

Greg

I was just moving to the right to stop your rolling out to the right, and only twice did i get past the RT. And only got one sack cause i ignored your play action and went straight to the QB...

your DT went straight through the line and sacked me 3 times before i even finished my drop back. and at least 3 other times my guys ignored your blitzing linebackers.

So it's not like you got screwed and I was blessed with great protection.
if that were the case you wouldn't be resetting him before the snap - it was definitely a timing thing

me getting screwed didn't have any thing to do with protection though, the d-line comment was just a general observation

TheCrow

That has never happened. We left a full group to duo? Nah. I'm sure I've got more Madden GAF games in than you and I'm also sure you've abandoned far more parties to queue with others than me.

I love playing with the Madden GAF crew, but I'll always choose playing a game over idling in the main menu. Almost always. Sometimes I'll bot while I wait.

There was that one time where we left because there were like 6 or 7 online. So we two stacked on our own.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You guys do two-stack and ignore party invites alot of the time. I dont really mind either way if thats what you guys wanna do. But its not like these claims are unfounded.

And what you say rors is true too. AT does ditch us to go play with his stack at times. Neither one is some huge deal

The only real asshole is AZ!

Greg

You guys do two-stack and ignore party invites alot of the time. I dont really mind either way if thats what you guys wanna do. But its not like these claims are unfounded.

And what you say rors is true too. AT does ditch us to go play with his stack at times. Neither one is some huge deal

to be fair, Az shares a Steam account with Russ

thomasbk

if that were the case you wouldn't be resetting him before the snap - it was definitely a timing thing

I just reviewed the video and the only times that I moved to the right then back was when you had a hard count and i was trying to rush to the outside, so my player moved to the right... since you didnt snap it I moved him back to his original position...

I was being faked out by your fake snap, not timing anything

I can only hope to someday be the last hitting, kill stealing asshole that is Nightz.

TheCrow

You left us a day or so ago when you came in the party and then just left :(

I thought I was accepting the invite from Rors. Awkward...
blush.gif

Splat

I should wait for people more often. Finally broke my solo queue losing streak last night but I'm like 2-10 recently. Down like 400 mmr.

Smokey

Who here does video editing? I need editing software...mainly for 4k videos. Any recommendations?

Also 4k @ 60fps is a revolution. I wish you console only peasants could experience such beauty.

Greg would faint

Who here does video editing? I need editing software...mainly for 4k videos. Any recommendations?

Also 4k @ 60fps is a revolution. I wish you console only peasants could experience such beauty.

Greg would faint

You play Madden.

No matter how much you pay for fancy graphics, you are still playing with the console scum. You will always be on our level.

Greg would faint

We do 4k videos where I work. I think they mostly just use After Effects and Final Cut but I could be wrong since I don't talk to that department much.

Smokey

Assassin's Creed Unity maxed out at 4k w/ TXAA takes 11.8GB VRAM

still playable at 35 fps!

No AA - 55fps, 8GB VRAM
FXAA - 48 fps, 8.1GB VRAM
MSAA 2x - 8.9GB VRAM

Ubilol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Assassin's Creed Unity maxed out at 4k w/ TXAA takes 11.8GB VRAM

still playable at 35 fps!

No AA - 55fps, 8GB VRAM
FXAA - 48 fps, 8.1GB VRAM
MSAA 2x - 8.9GB VRAM

Ubilol

But you're playing assassins creed unity so you're still losing.

I bet dota would run great

You could probably mod Cities Skylines to have like a 1000 sq km city... that is what you should be doing instead of playing shitty ubisoft games

brentech

I just found another defensive player named Schofield FS that has a West coast scheme and all F grade defense stats. Then B catching and jumping with A spd/acceleration.

Schofield have a family tradition of not wanting to play their position apparently.

Top Bottom