• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

eznark

Banned
Yeah I was firing people today and decided I would be less effected after doing it

Crashthug.jpg

GG LJ you definitely got fucked over on that fumble, I couldn't believe your TD though, I run committed up the middle and the FB just rolls right through everyone up the middle for a 8 yard TD lol

LJ11

GG Scott, that second quarter had my ready to break shit, lag was ridiculous, I couldn't swat that ridiculous double coverage ball that got you the 3 points.

I honestly went for it in my own to march down the field get within 3 and quit.

My WR fumbled on a 50 yard catch a run, he was behind his guys, and the ridiculous catch up got his safety to fucking strip it from behind. Honestly, he didn't even strip that shit, my guy was touched and just let the ball go.

Then deep in his own end, my LB drops an easy int that would have put me inside his 30. Got the ball back, DB got baked, but I didn't lead the ball down, if it was a bomb that may have been six, but I needed a first.

okay game, that 2nd Q had me breaking shit.

LJ11

Was fucking around MUT, got an Elite Badge, shit is going for 80k, sell it or keep?

Should stop playing on Thursday nights, it's auto L for me.

eznark

Banned
At least that was an awesome game, not a pile of shit like Gravity Rush.

If you thought The Order ending was bad/abrupt......

brentech

Cities Skylines runs fantastic on my laptop. I wonder if it makes use of multi-threading (oh, yes, it does) the way it started so fast.

brentech

lol, that first picture look like a roller coaster road

I might pick ootp 16, never played one before, but favorite part of every sports game is managing the team

Top Bottom