• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

brentech

Is that directly from the OOTP website? Plus do you get a Steam key for ordering direct.

So it says

OOTP BASEBALL 16 - OFFICIALLY LICENSED BY MLB.COM, AVAILABLE IN MARCH 2015!
OOTP Baseball 16 is the first entry in our 16-year-old series to feature official MLB.com and Minor League Baseball licenses! That means as soon as you launch a new game, you'll enjoy official league logos, 30 MLB team logos and jerseys, over 150 MiLB team logos, and even historical MLB logos! Pre-Order Now, Save $5, Get Early Access Plus a Free Steam Key, and a Chance to Win a $500 MLB.com Shop Gift Certificate! Read more
So looks like can't play it, but save a couple bucks. Why not.

Sanjuro

Are any of you guys getting MLB as well?

Looks like you can't do the pre-order anyway for OOTP, as it says the deal ended in February.

Sanjuro

Eh, doesn't matter really. I still have a bunch of Steam monies from that Logitech mouse deal a while back. Probably just going to sit on it otherwise.

Never played OOTP though.

TheCrow

Same here, not sure if we'll get the link today. Apparently, yesterday was the last day to preorder to get the early release. I'm holding out hope though

FUCK! This is what I get for being impatient.

ozziegoesnuts.gif.pagespeed.ce_.rbmgbfqvct.gif

Unfortunately the date fucked me again remember? I'll be in Michigan for a triathlon.

Yeah I remember there being a sight conflict of schedule. For some reason I thought you said you could make it a few days or something :(

Why doesn't anyone want to hang out with us at TI, crow n ferns!? Undyingcrying

Fucking heathens. Fish fry Friday! Totally worth the whole Priests molesting kid thing.

I remember when I first moved to Los Angeles I was totally mind blown when McDonalds had specials in the spring on the Filet O Fish (the specials suck now). I wasn't used to such overt commercialization of Catholicism.

Now the only way I know Lent is coming up is because all the fast food commercials become about their fish sandwiches.

KeyArena confirmed. Now to find houses for rent near the venue.

Houses for rent near Key Arena? Bwahahaha. You'd be better off calling up my parents and asking if you can rent my old bedroom and then driving an hour and a half to the Key Arena.

Top Bottom