• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

eznark

Banned
I remember when I first moved to Los Angeles I was totally mind blown when McDonalds had specials in the spring on the Filet O Fish (the specials suck now). I wasn't used to such overt commercialization of Catholicism.

Now the only way I know Lent is coming up is because all the fast food commercials become about their fish sandwiches.

Houses for rent near Key Arena? Bwahahaha. You'd be better off calling up my parents and asking if you can rent my old bedroom and then driving an hour and a half to the Key Arena.

Two4One filet-o-fish wooooooooo

eznark

Banned
I started getting Little Caesars for board meetings because I found it hilarious and it's started to grow on me.

I do not really have local pizza places to be honest, though I also don't have any delivery!

Sanjuro

You guys don't have local pizza places? Or is spending 25 bucks on a pizza so awful that you'd rather eat a pizza that tastes like it's been in a dumpster?

Sometimes I get better pizza, and sometimes a save a little bit and get something cheap and accessible. It's pretty easy to have choices in life!

brentech

We have a local Italian restaurant that has some decent pizza, but we are now getting a NY style pizza place I really want to try when available. Otherwise all we have is major chains and regional chain Guy's pizza
My mom, lives in small town PA, has a place near here that is crazy good NY style pizza and we couldn't find anything even close here. Hope this place can fill that void.

You know what's good.

81jk1k6xK5L._SY679_.jpg

My snack of choice currently.

Well you're different. You're stoned all the time so you'd probably eat your cat if you were hungry and had no other options. I mean the civilized people.
Shows what you know. I'm allergic to cats.

Brent! If you like those veggie straws you need to try out Snap Pea Crisps. Sooooo good. I empty the bag every time I open them :X

TheCrow

Sometimes I get better pizza, and sometimes a save a little bit and get something cheap and accessible. It's pretty easy to have choices in life!

Stop being reasonable. I don't like this sanjuro.

Houses for rent near Key Arena? Bwahahaha. You'd be better off calling up my parents and asking if you can rent my old bedroom and then driving an hour and a half to the Key Arena.

There's actually quite a few places available. You are entering az-tier. Now we just have to get a definite number on how many are going.

Mrbob

Pizza Hut isn't so bad right now with the different crust options they have. Though I still prefer a local take and bake pizza place.

brentech

Tweeted them about getting a steam key if purchased on their site today.

The Steam key cut-off was yesterday, but DM me on Monday and I'll send you one.
Got this DM from them. Will send a screenshot of my order we something. Glad they'll do it.

Ferny

Shutup Ferny. What do you know about anything? You promised me fame and fortune on the pro LoL circuit and we amounted to nothing!

I know about some stuff:

• thots
  • getting the door for my "clients" during dota games
  • chocolate lava cakes

Also you got discouraged after that one random went ham on your LoL skills.

I know about some stuff:

• thots
  • getting the door for my "clients" during dota games
  • chocolate lava cakes

Also you got discouraged after that one random went ham on your LoL skills.

Nah. I think we were just done for the night. And then you never asked again. If people shitting on my skills discouraged me, I'd never touch Dota, or any game with eznark, really.

Top Bottom