• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Anyone with access to the Forbidden Woods want to help me reclaim 57k souls?
cry.gif

where are the forbidden woods? I think that's where I'm supposed to go next. I beat the Hemlick Witch and then just beat the electrical wolf in the unseen village. Now I don't know where to go.

Oh and apparently insight makes the enemies tougher in your game. I had 15 and some guys had electrical weapons that had regular ones earlier. Now I have 20 and I think they get even harder now.

TheCrow

Yea, why the hell are you caring so many souls?

Gotta spend that shit, or buy the best item and store it to sell it back (if you have nothing to spend it on and want to save a %)

I just acquired them naturally by running towards the boss. I can see myself farming that place if it ever comes to that.

TheCrow

You mean go to hunter's dream or exit the game altogether?
I went to the main menu then continued my save.
where are the forbidden woods? I think that's where I'm supposed to go next. I beat the Hemlick Witch and then just beat the electrical wolf in the unseen village. Now I don't know where to go.

Oh and apparently insight makes the enemies tougher in your game. I had 15 and some guys had electrical weapons that had regular ones earlier. Now I have 20 and I think they get even harder now.
WTF is the unseen village? Did I skip another area again? Damnit. And the forbidden woods are behind that door that asked you for a password. Its near the cathedral ward lamp. It's actually closer to the Gran Cathedral lamp. Go down the stairs and it'll be behind one of the axe giants. You'll come across a npc after the cthulu monster.

And if you are right about insight then I should probably just spend some of mine instead of just letting it sit at 35. So far none of the items looked to be an upgrade to the first armor you get.

I went to the main menu then continued my save.

WTF is the unseen village? Did I skip another area again? Damnit. And the forbidden woods are behind that door that asked you for a password. Its near the cathedral ward lamp.

And if you are right about insight then I should probably just spend some of mine instead of just letting it sit at 35. So far none of the items looked to be an upgrade to the first armor you get.

I got there by dying and then woke up in a cell. I think you either have to die in a certain place or get killed by a certain kind of enemy. It was one of those guys that creates a force field or something that causes frenzy and takes most of your life away.

I remember that door but I wasn't able to give him a password when I talked to him. I need to go find that door again and see if it will work now.

TheCrow

I got there by dying and then woke up in a cell. I think you either have to die in a certain place or get killed by a certain kind of enemy. It was one of those guys that creates a force field or something that causes frenzy and takes most of your life away.

I remember that door but I wasn't able to give him a password when I talked to him. I need to go find that door again and see if it will work now.

Oh, I think I heard about those guys. I'll look into that tomorrow after I finish the forbidden forest.

And it looks like you are right about insight. At every interval of 10 insight the enemies either gain new attacks and/or have different status effects. Very interesting.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Chase Daniel putting the team on his back this season. I will always remember him.

Nick Foles is finally back.

Gg CB. I finally end the TO drought but I fumble the ball to even it out. Is there a button to go for the ball or is just circular around like a moron and hope for the best? You deserved the win though. I didn't have a passing game and you did.

Gg CB. I finally end the TO drought but I fumble the ball to even it out. Is there a button to go for the ball or is just circular around like a moron and hope for the best? You deserved the win though. I didn't have a passing game and you did.

R1 is strip, but you will notice when people are going for that, your QB just got hammered

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

GG

You just hope for the best. I grabbed control of a guy and pushed him towards the general area of the ball. but i dont think he was the one that grabbed it

Sanjuro

How is the Donkey Kong hammer in BB? Looks fun.

I really enjoy the two handed axe so far. People keep telling me to use one hand, but I'm not about that lifestyle.

I'll be down for some coop shit today though.

eznark

Banned
That was kind of the point overall really. Make some new friends to play with and get some extra games under my belt. I think I have like 4 new Steam DOTA bros!

We played a match last night and the people we were playing against knew you. You're famous!

I can play this afternoon... or else it'll have to wait until Saturday/Sunday some time

I don't get home from work until at least 6:30 eastern time, so we can do tomorrow I guess.

Also, while playing bloodborne last night, I stumbled onto some other hunter in old yarwhatever. Thought it was another player at first but then she tried to kill me. So I killed her instead.

Somnia

I don't get home from work until at least 6:30 eastern time, so we can do tomorrow I guess.

Also, while playing bloodborne last night, I stumbled onto some other hunter in old yarwhatever. Thought it was another player at first but then she tried to kill me. So I killed her instead.

Was that the Hunter of Hunters Crow girl? I think she drops a badge to buy more items.

TheCrow

Was that the Hunter of Hunters Crow girl? I think she drops a badge to buy more items.
Nope, should just be a random hunter. She's the one who tries to get you out in the open so the machine gun guy can shoot you.
biggest waste of 40k ever
You bought that blade thing? At the time I only had strength maxed so it did no damage for me. Does it not scale well with Dex/Skill? Was thinking about trying it out.

Nope, should just be a random hunter. She's the one who tries to get you out in the open so the machine gun guy can shoot you.

You bought that blade thing? At the time I only had strength maxed so it did no damage for me. Does it not scale well with Dex/Skill? Was thinking about trying it out.

I found her after machine gun guy so it was super easy. But yeah, she's right next to that tower.

Sanjuro

I have been asked to emcee to humane society annual gala

Apparently they haven't found the bodies.

You must have been the next person in line. I admitted to giving a hot dog to a dog on here, and now I'm blacklisted from being near any sort of animal

No, she's out in the open. Next to that gate next to the tower that is initially closed. Go up the steps to the big open area and she's there.

Oh, the one that keeps running away from you? That was a woman!?

Top Bottom