• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Sanjuro

The first boss has been the hardest for me so far. Father took me like 3 tries and the next two didn't take long either. I did summon Drizz to help with the last two though.

He was pretty easy once I stopped listening to Crow's anti-advice and I leveled/got outfit.

Took me two times with that stuff proper. Before I was going at him raw.

How can you summon a friend

If you have the Beckoning and Resonant Bells you just have to go to your network options to set a password that's the same as who you're trying to summon and then both of you ring the bells in around the same area. We were using the password "mgaffe"

It costs 1 insight to summon somebody but it doesn't cost anything to be summoned and you'll get 1 insight if you help your summoner beat the boss.

Also if the person you summon dies your bell should still be active as long as you don't die/beat the boss. Just go back to the lantern and wait for them to ring the resonant bell again.

I'm down to do some co-op tonight if anybody wants to.

Greg

love the combat in Bloodborne, but some of the attacks connecting through the environment are pretty cheap

and the targeting/camera gets exposed on boss fights pretty easily with all the movement that's required - especially when your lock randomly gets dropped because of sight

God damn it, forgot to do game prep and won't be home for vance.
isn't there a delegate action on the franchise site? I don't remember

http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/connected-franchise/home/14553.ps4

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
love the combat in Bloodborne, but some of the attacks connecting through the environment are pretty cheap

and the targeting/camera gets exposed on boss fights pretty easily with all the movement that's required - especially when your lock randomly gets dropped because of sight

Yeah the camera hasnt always been super great in the souls games. In this one the camera was giving me fits during the blood starved beast fight.

I think you need a few insight, then you get a gift at your Dream World Place.

i got the summoning bell i just didn't know how to summon a friend specifically. you couldn't do this in prior souls games (to my knowledge!) it was always just a random person. i did use helpers in DS2 on some of the bullshit bosses (sentinels fuck you!)

If you have the Beckoning and Resonant Bells you just have to go to your network options to set a password that's the same as who you're trying to summon and then both of you ring the bells in around the same area. We were using the password "mgaffe"

It costs 1 insight to summon somebody but it doesn't cost anything to be summoned and you'll get 1 insight if you help your summoner beat the boss.

Also if the person you summon dies your bell should still be active as long as you don't die/beat the boss. Just go back to the lantern and wait for them to ring the resonant bell again.

I'm down to do some co-op tonight if anybody wants to.

nice ill try it out

TheCrow

i got the summoning bell i just didn't know how to summon a friend specifically. you couldn't do this in prior souls games (to my knowledge!) it was always just a random person. i did use helpers in DS2 on some of the bullshit bosses (sentinels fuck you!)

You can set a online password so that you're matched with people who share your password.

Greg

Yeah the camera hasnt always been super great in the souls games. In this one the camera was giving me fits during the blood starved beast fight.
yeah, that fight was a bit annoying with the pillars breaking lock even though he's 4 feet in front of you

in general I'm still trying to wrap my head around when it's my positioning with the left stick that saved me from a strike, or the act of dodging with circle that protected me

seems like there's some dead space during a dodge where an attack can go through your player without any damage, and then other attacks it's more of a location thing when that doesn't protect you

Lions game hasn't been played either, our schedules aren't matching up. Was trying to get home before his cutoff but its not looking plausible at the moment.

giphy.gif

brentech

That's bullshit. If both players can't make a time then it should be CPU vs CPU..

How is that both players can't make it work. You gave like a 2 hours window last night that you never showed up or responded for. Then today I just say, play before 10est and that's "we can't make it work"

okaayyyy

LegoDad

How is that both players can't make it work. You gave like a 2 hours window last night that you never showed up or responded for. Then today I just say, play before 10est and that's "we can't make it work"

okaayyyy

I gave you anytime after 9 pm CST.. And you never responded back last night if it was good or not.. Then gave same time today. Same time i be been playing.

crimson what was that password to call for help? just lost like 15k souls on t he blood starved beast and want some help so as not to risk all those soulzz! help me!

crimson what was that password to call for help? just lost like 15k souls on t he blood starved beast and want some help so as not to risk all those soulzz! help me!

The password is mgaffe. Where is that at? I'll warp to the lantern now. Old Yharnam right?

That password will only call me and drizz and I think zep right now. If you leave it blank it supposed to summon a random but I couldn't get that to work yesterday.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

He isnt that hard.

Stock up on antidotes. Wear the gear with high poison resist. Roll around to the left/right instead of back when he attacks. And be Patient.

I believe in you!

He isnt that hard.

Stock up on antidotes. Wear the gear with high poison resist. Roll around to the left/right instead of back when he attacks. And be Patient.

I believe in you!

i did and i almost beat him even though i only had 3 potions left. now i have 0 potions, 5 antidotes and 15k souls on the line!

Top Bottom