• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

cdyhybrid

I had an S4 before I trashed it post-Super Bowl. Replaced it with an iPhone 6 because it had a lot of memory. This is my first iPhone, it's alright but I think I like Android better than iOS.

eznark

Banned
G3 was the better phone imo, I wanted my wife to go with that one but she knows how to use the Samsung phones and thats all she cares about. Forcing her to move to a macbook air just so I could play with the OS was a nightmare

They're arguably getting even worse.

Is it even arguable at this point? NiP is probably the second best Western team right now

Sanjuro

The S5 battery is pretty great. Outside that they are pretty close contenders in almost every category.

The only people that don't make sense to me are the ones that fellate the HTC products.

Sanjuro

My HTC One M8 is amazing thank you very much.

Can it suck it's own dick though?

The M8 seems like a great device! Just when the S5/G3 came out, technically it lacked in every category outside build and speakers. Birth of Android stans happened shortly after.

eznark

Banned
Can it suck it's own dick though?

The M8 seems like a great device! Just when the S5/G3 came out, technically it lacked in every category outside build and speakers. Birth of Android stans happened shortly after.

It's basically a year older than those phones, why would that be surprising?

Sanjuro

It's basically a year older than those phones, why would that be surprising?

They came out within a few weeks of each other. Unless I'm getting the M7/8/9 part mixed up, which is possible.

Cleric defeated. Do I want to buy the Repeating Pistol?

Congrats, Bob! Depends on how you play. I haven't touched it. One thing I've realized is buying items you don't love doesn't seem to be a big deal, it's just selling off old shit you might regret.

eznark

Banned
"When do you find time to play Dota"

Well fuckstick, I work like 4 nights a week for about 5 hours a night over 6 months. When do you find time to crawl out of your moms basement and write these questions?

eznark

Banned
He'd probably get so angry that he'd rape another chick.

How does a point guard turn the ball over 1/5 of possessions and still have a job? Are turnovers way, way more common in the NBA than college?

cdyhybrid

He'd probably get so angry that he'd rape another chick.

How does a point guard turn the ball over 1/5 of possessions and still have a job? Are turnovers way, way more common in the NBA than college?

You mean Lin?

According to this (admittedly, probably biased) article on ESPN, his PER is actually up, but he's playing in a system that doesn't fit his strengths and he's being buried because of that struggle.

eznark

Banned
Yeah that's what I was reading. I don't think the Badgers as a team have a turnover % over 12% (I think it's right around there, 7 turnovers per game and they get like 63 posessions per game?) and one dude is turning the ball over 18% of the time?

cdyhybrid

Yeah that's what I was reading. I don't think the Badgers as a team have a turnover % over 12% (I think it's right around there, 7 turnovers per game and they get like 63 posessions per game?) and one dude is turning the ball over 18% of the time?

Haven't watched the NBA seriously in years because my team doesn't exist, so my thoughts probably aren't the most accurate thing ever, but it just strikes me as the difference between the pro and college games. Granted, I have no idea what the league average for that stat is.

That does seem a little high regardless, though. Doesn't help that he's an attacking type of player rather than a more methodical distributor.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

College and NBA are extremely different. Cant really compare the two. Shorter shot clock. More star oriented. Traditional point guards arent as much of a thing anymore.

Did anybody else find the Abandoned Old Workshop in Bloodborne? It's kinda hard to get to but it should look very familiar!

I also found a couple other places I don't think I should go yet. I have at least one lantern lit for each of the tombstones in the Dream world.

Who is that crow girl y'all were talking about earlier? I found an npc earlier in a crow like outfit that gave me some stuff and then later on a couple bosses after I beat Father the dude in the wheelchair in the dream world said something about the Tomb of Oedon so I went back there and an npc attacked me and the same npc that gave me some items earlier came and helped me. Is that the same one y'all were talking about?

TheCrow

Did anybody else find the Abandoned Old Workshop in Bloodborne? It's kinda hard to get to but it should look very familiar!

I also found a couple other places I don't think I should go yet. I have at least one lantern lit for each of the tombstones in the Dream world.

Who is that crow girl y'all were talking about earlier? I found an npc earlier in a crow like outfit that gave me some stuff and then later on a couple bosses after I beat Father the dude in the wheelchair in the dream world said something about the Tomb of Oedon so I went back there and an npc attacked me and the same npc that gave me some items earlier came and helped me. Is that the same one y'all were talking about?

Yeah, she has a badge that allows you to buy her swords. I had that encountered and both of them died. I was getting rekt so I wasn't of much use.

I did find the Abandoned Old Workshop and I'm interested in finding out what it all means. At least now we know what's behind that closed gate. omg what if we can eventually open it?
surprise.gif

eznark

Banned
RetroPie up and running. My rom hard drive died in the lightning strike and I haven't bothered going back to emulators in forever so I just realized it now. SHIT!

Yeah, she has a badge that allows you to buy her swords. I had that encountered and both of them died. I was getting rekt so I wasn't of much use.

I did find the Abandoned Old Workshop and I'm interested in finding out what it all means. At least now we know what's behind that closed gate. omg what if we can eventually open it?
surprise.gif

I just looked her up and it seems like if she survives there will be another encounter with her and if you finish that you will get the badge that way. I thought I had messed up somewhere. I saw her weapon scaled with skill so I might have to try that out once I unlock them. I'm still using the threaded cane from the beginning. Need to find some blood chunks to finish upgrading it.

It tripped me out when I first found it. I first thought I had finally opened that gate and then realized that it was different.

I'm overwhelmed with all the places I unlocked last night. I don't want to miss anything! I found the Forbidden woods but also a few other areas. Guess I'll try to finish the woods area first. Y'all should try to figure out how to get to the unseen village. I found several new Caryll Runes around there. The boss wasn't that hard either I was able to solo him on my first try.

Top Bottom