• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

so nervous im not going to get a ticket
cry.gif

Greg

Nope, should just be a random hunter. She's the one who tries to get you out in the open so the machine gun guy can shoot you.

You bought that blade thing? At the time I only had strength maxed so it did no damage for me. Does it not scale well with Dex/Skill? Was thinking about trying it out.
yeah, I had 40k on me and said fuck it, but it was trash for the way I like to play

what is your strength at? strength was the only thing I leveled until it hit 25, but I haven't put a point into it since because I haven't really looked into how the stats scale

TheCrow

yeah, I had 40k on me and said fuck it, but it was trash for the way I like to play

what is your strength at? strength was the only thing I leveled until it hit 25, but I haven't put a point into it since because I haven't really looked into how the stats scale

Yeah, I also have strength at 25 along with skill since my weapon scales with both of those attributes. There seems to be diminishing returns after 25 because I was only gaining 1 point in damage when before it hit 25 it was increasing by 3. Don't really know what to level up next. Not really a big fan of getting a lot of vitality.

Sanjuro

Yeah, I also have strength at 25 along with skill since my weapon scales with both of those attributes. There seems to be diminishing returns after 25 because I was only gaining 1 point in damage when before it hit 25 it was increasing by 3. Don't really know what to level up next. Not really a big fan of getting a lot of vitality.

What do you think a build for my guy should be?

I've been mostly focusing on skill* and endurance.

GTA online has given me a golf itch. You guys think it'll be wise to wait for PGA Tour or should I just just pick up The Golf Club? Either way, I'm probably going to wait for the physical copy to drop.

TheCrow

What do you think a build for my guy should be?

I've been mostly focusing on skill* and endurance.

Really depends on the weapons you plan on using. Won't hurt to keep putting points in skill but eventually you'll find a better skill weapon than the axe. That one will most likely scale with another attribute as well so you'll have to start leveling that up.

For example, when I had the kirkhammer I just dumped points in strength since it only scaled with strength. Then I switched to the greatsword so I had to start putting points in skill. Once I get the greatsword +7 it'll start scaling with arcane so I'll have to start putting points into that.

*Vitality sucks! Just don't get hit.

Sanjuro

I was under the idea that the axe would be my weapon most of the game. Is there just a certain point where there is a second tier of weapons?

BigAT

Does Bloodborne do weapon upgrades? That was always an incredibly important part of increasing your damage in previous games.

TheCrow

I was under the idea that the axe would be my weapon most of the game. Is there just a certain point where there is a second tier of weapons?
I'm now on my 3rd main weapon and 2nd blunderbuss. You should already be able to buy the kirkhammer which was the second tier of strength weapons.
Does Bloodborne do weapon upgrades? That was always an incredibly important part of increasing your damage in previous games.
Yep, weapon upgrades are in and they added runes that can be slotted into weapons. I have one that gives +7.4% to all damage and +2.7% to all damage when I have full health. Some give elemental damage or additional damage to specific type of enemies. Most main weapons have 3 slots so you are able to customize it to suit your playstyle.

brentech

GTA online has given me a golf itch. You guys think it'll be wise to wait for PGA Tour or should I just just pick up The Golf Club? Either way, I'm probably going to wait for the physical copy to drop.

I have the feeling that PGA tour will continue to use Tiger Woods mechanics, which is just not something I'm personally interested in. The Golf Club provides a straight up right stick swing, no late guidance, no BS approach to golfing. You're as good as your aim/wind adjustments/swing.

I don't think I'll need a new golf game ever, but would buy if they create a new one with improved graphic fidelity and better creation tools. Which....right now they don't need to do at all. It looks great.

I'm now on my 3rd main weapon and 2nd blunderbuss. You should already be able to buy the kirkhammer which was the second tier of strength weapons.

Yep, weapon upgrades are in and they added runes that can be slotted into weapons. I have one that gives +7.4% to all damage and +2.7% to all damage when I have full health. Some give elemental damage or additional damage to specific type of enemies. Most main weapons have 3 slots so you are able to customize it to suit your playstyle.

Oh good, I use the kirkhammer so dumping all those points into strength actually was a good idea.

Sanjuro

Oh. I avoided that weapon. Didn't look that much better!

Nightz

Sorry dudes, I'm officially out for this season. Traded in Madden earlier today. While I was at Best Buy, I was able to see the new Galaxy S6. Sexy phone. I think I know what I'm using my tax refund on.

Sorry dudes, I'm officially out for this season. Traded in Madden earlier today. While I was at Best Buy, I was able to see the new Galaxy S6. Sexy phone. I think I know what I'm using my tax refund on.

The galaxy phones always look nice but then you get one and realize touchwiz is hot garbage. I'm interested in seeing what the LG G4 is like.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

Right before we we're supposed to play.

I thought we were dota bros.

EG and Na`Vi are the only teams that stand a chance.

Navi is a tier 2 western team at best. They aren't even close to "standing a chance" against the best Chinese teams.

EG already beat the best Chinese teams in China at their own $3 million dollar tournament

hashtagtoomuchswag

cdyhybrid

Navi is a tier 2 western team at best. They aren't even close to "standing a chance" against the best Chinese teams.

EG already beat the best Chinese teams in China at their own $3 million dollar tournament

hashtagtoomuchswag

They didn't win TI though. I'll be rooting for them!

Is Na'vi competitive again?

Nah, but I feel like there's always a chance they get lucky and pull some stuff out of their ass in a short series.

Top Bottom