• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Sanjuro

crimson what was that password to call for help? just lost like 15k souls on t he blood starved beast and want some help so as not to risk all those soulzz! help me!

I almost got him without any potions or antidotes. Got him down to like 35% / 40% in killing time.

Let him jump at you forward and just hammer his butthole.

I almost got him without any potions or antidotes. Got him down to like 35% / 40% in killing time.

Let him jump at you forward and just hammer his butthole.

i started using hammer against him, it's too slow for my tastes!

i have a beckoning bell and a slience blank. what is the difference between beckoning bell and resonate bell?

damn i dont have the resonate bell anyways. where do you get that from?

lol i have half health and no potions. there is a 0% chance i could beat this guy

Do you have the beckoning bell? That's what you need to summon the resonate is used to be summoned. You get that once you have 10 insight and buy it from the Dream world.

BigAT

damn i dont have the resonate bell anyways. where do you get that from?

lol i have half health and no potions. there is a 0% chance i could beat this guy

Soul of the mind, key to life's ether. Soul of the lost, withdrawn from its vessel. Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended...

I don't get the point of the blunderbuss. It's worthless. I got the repeating pistol and started using it and it will actually kill and it can still be used to counter.

TheCrow

omg, i have 40k souls. Don't want to die.
heart.gif

Week 10

Next vance: Sunday @ 7 pm pst

Games:

Texans @ Pats
Lions @ Bengals
Packers @ Browns
Giants (CPU) @ Cowboys
Panthers @ Bucs
Steelers @ Vikings
Ravens @ Bears
Raiders @ Chargers
Redskins @ Cards
Broncos @ Eagles
Jags @ Seahawks
Chiefs @ Bills - FMT GAME OF THE WEEK!
Rams @ 49ers
Saints @ Jets

NFC OPOTW: Geno Smith (Saints) - 15/25, 179 yards, 3 TD
NFC DPOTW: Kenny Vaccarro (Saints) - 5 tackles, 1 sack, 1 int, 1 FF

AFC OPOTW: Andre Ellington (Raiders) - 13 carries, 170 yards, 1 TD, 2 rec, 29 yards, 1 TD
AFC DPOTW: Mario Williams (Steelers) - 7 tackles, 4 sacks, 1 ff

I stood in one spot for like 5 mins and nothing came to fuck with me. Go to the home menu for 5 secs and come back and I'm dead lol don't even know how many echoes I lost.

lol sanjuro is at the same spot.

That didn't answer my question! Either way, I went up there and grabbed my 15k blood echoes and flew right back down the ladder. At least it doesn't lock you into the fight.

Edit: Also, did I miss a boss before this? The last boss I killed was father. What's all this talk about a wolf boss with antidotes?

TheCrow

That didn't answer my question! Either way, I went up there and grabbed my 15k blood echoes and flew right back down the ladder. At least it doesn't lock you into the fight.

Edit: Also, did I miss a boss before this? The last boss I killed was father. What's all this talk about a wolf boss with antidotes?

He's past the gun guy.

LJ11

Yo FMT, lets do this.

Seeing as how I'm not going to make the playoffs for a 3rd consecutive season, I can at least go .500 against you if a put up a W tonight.

TheCrow

OMG, this game is so fucking stressful. Managed to recover my 57k souls and unlocked the final shortcut in this area. I can't handle this anymore. I'm done for the night. Just have to spend these 83k souls first.
smile.gif

OMG, this game is so fucking stressful. Managed to recover my 57k souls and unlocked the final shortcut in this area. I can't handle this anymore. I'm done for the night. Just have to spend these 83k souls first.
smile.gif

Yea, why the hell are you caring so many souls?

Gotta spend that shit, or buy the best item and store it to sell it back (if you have nothing to spend it on and want to save a %)

Top Bottom