• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Rorschach

Navi is a tier 2 western team at best. They aren't even close to "standing a chance" against the best Chinese teams.

EG already beat the best Chinese teams in China at their own $3 million dollar tournament

hashtagtoomuchswag

All they had to do was get rid of that trash anchor Arteezy.

TheCrow

I just looked her up and it seems like if she survives there will be another encounter with her and if you finish that you will get the badge that way. I thought I had messed up somewhere. I saw her weapon scaled with skill so I might have to try that out once I unlock them. I'm still using the threaded cane from the beginning. Need to find some blood chunks to finish upgrading it.

It tripped me out when I first found it. I first thought I had finally opened that gate and then realized that it was different.

I'm overwhelmed with all the places I unlocked last night. I don't want to miss anything! I found the Forbidden woods but also a few other areas. Guess I'll try to finish the woods area first. Y'all should try to figure out how to get to the unseen village. I found several new Caryll Runes around there. The boss wasn't that hard either I was able to solo him on my first try.
Forbidden woods is crazy. Gonna tackle the boss right now and then get to the unseen village.

Forbidden woods is crazy. Gonna tackle the boss right now and then get to the unseen village.

Yeah it is! I'm making some progress though. Just found a cannon there! It requires 30 strength and mine is only 10 cause I've been putting everything in endurance, skill, and vitality. Are Bloodtinge and arcane worth upgrading?

Be careful in the unseen village. The boss wasn't that hard but the regular enemies are kinda tough.

TheCrow

Yeah it is! I'm making some progress though. Just found a cannon there! It requires 30 strength and mine is only 10 cause I've been putting everything in endurance, skill, and vitality. Are Bloodtinge and arcane worth upgrading?

Be careful in the unseen village. The boss wasn't that hard but the regular enemies are kinda tough.
I know that the katana scales on bloodtinge so it might pay off. I do know that a lot of the better weapon will start scaling with arcane once they get upgraded enough.
Where is the forbidden woods around? I got kind of stuck finding things on the main map portion.

Lvl 43 now. Couldn't take down that boss.

You need to beat Vicar Amelia. It's the big white werewolf in the cathedral. If so then you have the password that opens up that door.

Sanjuro

I know that the katana scales on bloodtinge so it might pay off. I do know that a lot of the better weapon will start scaling with arcane once they get upgraded enough.

You need to beat Vicar Amelia? It's the big white werewolf in the cathedral. If so then you have the password that opens up that door.

Ah. Got to find her then.

All they had to do was get rid of that trash anchor Arteezy.

Why are you trying to hurt me, rors?
tears.gif

TheCrow

Also, when you send people to a "safe place", I sent two people to the "doctor".

I go there to check up and the bitch hands me items, I assume I sent the poor lads to their death.

lol probably. I can't trust anyone who won't show their face so I sent everyone to the chapel. So far only one murder. I'll take it.

wtf? i beat blood starved beast, went back to the cathedral to go through the big gate, fight my way through that, come to a wooded area, fight through that, open a gate (hemlock something or other), activate the lamp, go back to dreamland, and the lamp i used to teleport back to dreamland isn't showing up on my list.... so i'd have to fight my way all the way back there? why even put a lamp there then?

wtf? i beat blood starved beast, went back to the cathedral to go through the big gate, fight my way through that, come to a wooded area, fight through that, open a gate (hemlock something or other), activate the lamp, go back to dreamland, and the lamp i used to teleport back to dreamland isn't showing up on my list.... so i'd have to fight my way all the way back there? why even put a lamp there then?

There are three tombstones for teliports, check the ones to the left

TheCrow

Different tombstone.

Sanjuro

You want the Tombstone marked "Cheese and Pepperoni".

TheCrow

God damn. Was doing so good in the forbidden woods and then just died and lost 95,000 blood echoes!

See! That place is ripe with souls. I was somehow able to make it back to lost souls by slowing avoiding as many of the enemies as possible. Did you make it to any shortcuts?

See! That place is ripe with souls. I was somehow able to make it back to lost souls by slowing avoiding as many of the enemies as possible. Did you make it to any shortcuts?

I got them back! It was behind the giant pig with those two guys that shoot lasers. I got em them this!

I think I've opened two shortcuts. One was the door right next to the lantern. The other was in the building where I found the cannon. I don't really see the use of that one though. Did I miss a lantern or something? I've only found the first one so far.

It really hurts whatever fall lineup they had. Though i atleast generally want Nintendo to take however long they need to get their big name games right.

This really proves that Nintendo is pretty much FYIDM. Out of the big 3, they are by far the ones that needed to have a solid holiday season, and they're just like "eh, fuck it. We'll get em in 2016."

eznark

Banned
This really proves that Nintendo is pretty much FYIDM. Out of the big 3, they are by far the ones that needed to have a solid holiday season, and they're just like "eh, fuck it. We'll get em in 2016."

If they are moving on from the WiiU, as it seems they are, then you're 100% wrong as per usual.

More likely they are pushing Zelda to the new console.

not really. nintendo could release zelda, mario galaxy 3, metroid prime 4, starfox 2, and any other number of huge games and it wouldn't make any meaningful difference for the wiiU.

they need to finish out this year and move projects over to nintendo next or whatever it'll be called

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
If they are moving on from the WiiU, as it seems they are, then you're 100% wrong as per usual.

Seems like something that could be on both if they really wanted. Like Twilight Princess.

They can poop out a quick Mario remake and a pokemon whatever the fuck and be ok in the fall i think.

Or, they could've had it out Holiday 2015 and maybe pushed some systems, then released a remaster with the new system a year later. It's not like we don't have a precedence for these kinds of things.

The first thing I thought of when I saw it was delayed was that they were gonna put it on project nx too. I just hope the game is awesome.

Mother fucking fuck fuck! Lost 130,000 souls to the Forbidden Woods boss. Somebody want to help me retrieve them and beat the boss in about 15-20 mins?

CB3

Or, they could've had it out Holiday 2015 and maybe pushed some systems, then released a remaster with the new system a year later. It's not like we don't have a precedence for these kinds of things.

Generally speaking, the people who want a Wii U have already bought it. I dont know that Zelda is moving a ton of systems a few years into its life.

The first thing I thought of when I saw it was delayed was that they were gonna put it on project nx too. I just hope the game is awesome.

Mother fucking fuck fuck! Lost 130,000 souls to the Forbidden Woods boss. Somebody want to help me retrieve them and beat the boss in about 15-20 mins?

Yea, these snake fuckers are spawning more snake fuckers and stun locking me.

I also love how they are basically ripping off RE4 with these mobs

CB3

SNES Aladdin so fucking good!

That game is fucking great. Some people say the genesis one is better. Those people are actually insane.

I always thought the Genie stage was great.

Edit: Thanks for proving my point AZ

Sanjuro

Where what was at? Bad music?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MzkRIFpuxQ
Listen to that. How the fuck. And its not like the Genesis has some shitty sound chip.

Its no fucking Cave of Wonders, thats for sure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7380dWlROM&list=PLcoBaByZ_i7z35wie1VKs1DLE-M4_HGik&index=9

Genesis had the better sound for certain. Aladdin is not a good example.

In terms of gameplay, Aladdin was great on the Genesis. The Master System game is underrated as well.

Top Bottom