• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

DJ Bowser

GameCube smash is the true GoaT

I can understand that view point and I definitely liked Melee more than Brawl, but nothing can beat the 64 one in my heart and mind. I wish they would release a virtual console version that's online compatible. I would like to take my throne as champion of that game for all eternity.

lol, Father is the easiest boss to parry with a gun.

Molly's are good only for cheese mode, and even then you can still get a parry off if you get good timing.

I thought poison wolf was way easier to parry than father.

Edit: WTF, I went to the bottom of some tower and there was a mother fucking wolf down there who could throw fireballs at me.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The witch tricked me the first time. It felt so easy i let my guard down!. Fucked her up on Round 2

eznark

Banned
Raspberry Pi as ultimate emulator is fucking amazing. Working on getting Limelight working today so I'll have everything from Atari to my Steam library playable through a $35 box. Technology!

Just transferring files and shit now. Freezing the hard drive over night so it would still read was the longest part! My wife is very confused as to why I have a hard drive in a bag of ice on my desk connected to my pc.

brentech

Do you have the PS Gold/Silver?

I was thinking about picking up a pair of the Silver just for that USB dongle, and use them with my HyperX Clouds.

No, I use my usb PC headphones. Gamecom 780

Wireless would be nice, but I got tired of charging my official PS3 headset back then. Maybe if battery life is better on the new ones I could go that route.

Rorschach

Another wasted WR game :( Guy started feeding and buying couriers to feed at like 10 minutes in. Every time I play WR, I get the worst teammates ever.

Looking at his profile, it looks like he has a habit of this. Says when he goes low priority, he just idles and it counts as a game.

http://www.dotabuff.com/players/69782201

Everyone else in that game was so nice and the SK was pretty good. T_T

Sanjuro

Took a detour from the forest for a bit and beat that goddam Darkbeast!

Also, I like when you find human NPCs lying around. I'm sending all the cunts to the church and the good people to the clinic.

Somnia

BTW if you haven't heard do NOT use any of your bells in the Forbidden Forest otherwise you'll be unable to get a key later and unable to progress in the game.

Patch coming next week sometime to fix it.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Are we still playing Madden anymore? The impossible seems to have happened. Bloodborne talk is overwhelming Dota talk. GOTY I guess for this reason alone.

We're just all staying real quiet about dota due to your "performance" last night.

Mrbob

You mean the first game where I won it strategically placing wards all over the map? Gotta keep my success hidden, I know you get jelly.

Second game we got dominated so I lost interest and ended up watching the end of the NCAA tourney game instead of paying attention to Dotes.

Mrbob

Anyone have Jets Pizza? Store opened near me. Didn't realize it is a national chain. Local reviews seem good so it might be a winner for the Badgers game tonight.

Top Bottom