• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

I've only been invaded once and I beat his ass!

Been stuck for three days on the hunter that goes to the Grand Cathedral after you progress through the game some. Dude is tough! There's three areas I have unlocked that I've been having trouble with too. Don't know which one to finish first.

I've only been invaded once and I beat his ass!

Been stuck for three days on the hunter that goes to the Grand Cathedral after you progress through the game some. Dude is tough! There's three areas I have unlocked that I've been having trouble with too. Don't know which one to finish first.

Oh, the one that has that double shot pistol and basically has a short distance blink ability?

I got him down from timing my R2 attack to strike him just as he walks/strikes in range.

eznark

Banned
CBTb34LVAAA4YzJ.png:large

Oh, the one that has that double shot pistol and basically has a short distance blink ability?

I got him down from timing my R2 attack to strike him just as he walks/strikes in range.

I had him down to nothing a couple times but got too aggressive and he killed me both times. I was using my gun to counter him and then using R2 when he got up. I also tried what you said and he just kept blinking and shooting me and then would blink and shoot me again and I'd die. Thought I'd just go through some more areas and come back later but I keep dying in all the areas I've just unlocked! I did just kill that dude that killed everybody in the cathedral ward and turns into a beast. He was pretty easy. Couldn't let him kill the whore!

I had him down to nothing a couple times but got too aggressive and he killed me both times. I was using my gun to counter him and then using R2 when he got up. I also tried what you said and he just kept blinking and shooting me and then would blink and shoot me again and I'd die. Thought I'd just go through some more areas and come back later but I keep dying in all the areas I've just unlocked! I did just kill that dude that killed everybody in the cathedral ward and turns into a beast. He was pretty easy. Couldn't let him kill the whore!

Yea, that asshole killed the only person I was able to save.

I had two other people, but I sent them to
the clinic, and apparently the doctor is a fucking cunt cause I went to the clinic to say hi to my new friends and the bitch handed me two sets of numbing shit, with nobody to be found

Once I saw that dude and told him about the church, I looked over and saw a dead kid, man and women, so I kinda knew I might have made a mistake.

Then I go and say hi to him and the poor old lady is nowhere to be found, with just an item and blood on her seat.

After that I kinda knew he was not what he seemed to be, and I stabbed him in the face, and then he turned into a beast.

DJ Bowser

Smokey! Lemme know when you can play this week. My availability is the same as usual.

Also, how is WM? Nothing on the card interested me much this year but last night I was rewatching some old ROH which is what got me passionate enough to end up in the business. I miss that stuff and the rush of a live crowd is unlike anything else.

TheCrow

Just got invaded for the first time at the nightmare frontier. This fucking werewolf wouldn't leave me alone but i still managed to kill him.

BigAT

I wasn't a Gyllenhaal fan for a while (I really disliked Donnie Darko), but then Zodiac and Prisoners got me turned around.

Top Bottom