• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Christ. The fucking Forbidden Woods.
After running into the first trap i was basically tip toeing through everything.

Somehow managed to get through all of it and find the shortcut leading to the first lamp without dying. Shit was nerve wracking.

Rorschach

There's been an axe in each of my last five games. Sure, 4 of those were because I was axe or I asked someone to be axe, but still! Axe is win in low MMR. Axe/Sniper impossible to beat.

holy smokes the unseen village is tough. some grim reaper guy killed me with basically 1 hit then bagged me up. now i can't teleport the fuck out of here and there are a bunch of those grim reaper assholes roaming around. i did find a pretty sweet set of armor running around but i'm not sure how long i can survive in here with low potions and i can't teleport back to dreamland :(

Sanjuro

Just started doing some of the dungeons. If you guys hated the Forbidden Forest, you are going to go nuts with the traps and surprises here.

I didn't play much of Dark Souls, but the dungeons feel more similar to that type of design.

holy smokes the unseen village is tough. some grim reaper guy killed me with basically 1 hit then bagged me up. now i can't teleport the fuck out of here and there are a bunch of those grim reaper assholes roaming around. i did find a pretty sweet set of armor running around but i'm not sure how long i can survive in here with low potions and i can't teleport back to dreamland :(

yup, that happens. If you want to know how to get out.

From the cells go left and go up the stairs, you will find a lantern and then you can port out of there

Sanjuro

The scariest part of the game is when the girl that takes your Blood Echoes disappeared. Until I found that she moved somewhere else, I thought I had killed her in a drunken rage or something.

The scariest part of the game is when the girl that takes your Blood Echoes disappeared. Until I found that she moved somewhere else, I thought I had killed her in a drunken rage or something.

huh, when is that?

I must of missed that event.

If it's after Unseen boss fight (not the wolf) don't tell me.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Wellie da prophet.

Emoticon_happytears.gif

I haven't been able to really dedicate more than an hour or two total but... the game is fucking tough! Haven't even gotten out of the first area.

eznark

Banned
You should have won that one Brent, your DB's can't catch for shit

That Josh Gordon push off touchdown was amazing, and the reason I wasn't going to punt no matter what at the end of the game.

brentech

You should have won that one Brent, your DB's can't catch for shit

That Josh Gordon push off touchdown was amazing, and the reason I wasn't going to punt no matter what at the end of the game.

on my side of the field, but the wind against you, can't get a FG, I saw no reason for anyone to have chosen to punt in that situation.

Was a game that I thought got away from me when I overthrew Gordon around the 1st half two-minute mark. Pretty sure he would have stayed in bounds and scored there. Was just happy to at least make it competitive in the last few minutes.

Had a hard time stopping your offense, and I felt like I ran just about every type of defensive play available in a basic 3-4 book. So many 'dropped picks', but I'm not sure if Madden just isn't good at depicting incompletions so that is how they do it. That last one hurt a little.

Nightz

Anyone play Assassin's Creed Unity? Skipped out on it at launch because I was burned out on AC, but it's $16 at Best Buy this week. Is it worth it?

brentech

For $16 I think it's a no brainier if your a fan of the franchise. I haven't finished it but it seems to me they ironed out a lot of the kinks.

Ever since the original AC, I've waited until they were like bargain bin pricing. Not because the other ones were bad, but because they pump them out so quick that they get price dropped so damn fast.

its supposed to me at 7 pm pst. are any of these other games actually getting played!?

what a dream it would be!

I think doing 48 hours would be manageable with the number of people dropping out and doing AP, with an extra 24 hour extension only if people make contact in the thread and make it clear they won't make the first 48 hours.

Then again that's probably going to end badly and be a nightmare for FMT

Top Bottom