• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Nah, we tried at both times and didn't get any. Just gonna skip it this year. Thanks tho.

> Don't give up!

We can find some more for a reasonable price I am sure. Someone in the dota OT might be selling 2 at cost if he can't get off from work. Though he will do a random drawing if that ends up being the case

eznark

Banned
Bet Luke can get some tickets to sell to you at a high price, but he only sells them between the hours of 2pm and 2:20pm on Thursday nights, and his supply rotates. It's like 95% that he'll just have tickets to a Gallagher concert or off-Broadway production of Rent, but keep trying every week, eventually he'll have TI tickets....but they probably won't be usable by your class.

Rorschach

> Don't give up!

We can find some more for a reasonable price I am sure. Someone in the dota OT might be selling 2 at cost if he can't get off from work. Though he will do a random drawing if that ends up being the case

Congrats! Wish I could go. T_T Maybe next year if DoTA still exists.

BigAT

> Don't give up!

Isn't Rors going to be jealous that you and Crow are going to have a little 1 on 1 time?
DsrA6Kc.gif

Going to give a new definition to the term "getting pigeonholed".

Congrats! Wish I could go. T_T Maybe next year if DoTA still exists.

It's not official yet :x

Hopefully the ticket transfer process is smooth and the seller doesn't pull out

Isn't Rors going to be jealous that you and Crow are going to have a little 1 on 1 time?
DsrA6Kc.gif

Going to give a new definition to the term "getting pigeonholed".

Its 2015 bruh, rors will be there...................... watching

Sokantish

Is there anyone not actually in the heroes of the storm beta that wants in? I thought they let everybody in by now but they sent me 4 codes to share

does mcneily play any of his games should I be trying to play against the AI or something?

Also fuck bloodborne and the forbidden forest this shit is hard

Rorschach

So we're winning a convincing game and our Razor proceeds to call everyone the N word and abandons... DOTA IS TERRIBLE TODAY!

[edit]Ok, so it's guaranteed I get douche players if I play as WR. Gonna have to retire WR!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So we're winning a convincing game and our Razor proceeds to call everyone the N word and abandons... DOTA IS TERRIBLE TODAY!

[edit]Ok, so it's guaranteed I get douche players if I play as WR. Gonna have to retire WR!

Solo queue dota is bad.

Breaking news

Sanjuro

You need kind and comforting players. Like Sanjuro.

eznark

Banned
Oddly enough, I was going to compare Notre Dame fans to Boston fans. However, considering no one in Boston gives a shit about Boston College, they're probably all Notre Dame fans anyway.

Heh as I wrote it I was like, wait, the same fuckstains like the Red Sox and Irish.

Rorschach

*plays as Axe cancer to win*

The whole time I had forgotten to turn off US East... at least US West guys are more passive aggressive if not chill. East coast needs to calm the fuck down.

*plays as Axe cancer to win*

The whole time I had forgotten to turn off US East... at least US West guys are more passive aggressive if not chill. East coast needs to calm the fuck down.

Just pick alchemist

Game is ez pz... Some say the hero is too good! US west is US best tho. Such well mannered gentlemen on the left coast

Top Bottom