• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Just got invaded for the first time at the nightmare frontier. This fucking werewolf wouldn't leave me alone but i still managed to kill him.

Is there an item that let's you move quicker in the swamp like there was in Dark Souls? What's the best poison resistance armor right now? I'm using both of the runes but he just moves so slow in the swamp. And those fuckers throwing boulders are annoying as fuck. Kill one of those squid things just so a boulder can land right on top of me and kill me lol.

I can't decide if I should do Nightmare Frontier, Cainhurst Castle, or the next part of the Unseen Village next. I keep going back and forth between them and trying to kill that fucking hunter.

Yea, that asshole killed the only person I was able to save.

I had two other people, but I sent them to
the clinic, and apparently the doctor is a fucking cunt cause I went to the clinic to say hi to my new friends and the bitch handed me two sets of numbing shit, with nobody to be found

Once I saw that dude and told him about the church, I looked over and saw a dead kid, man and women, so I kinda knew I might have made a mistake.

Then I go and say hi to him and the poor old lady is nowhere to be found, with just an item and blood on her seat.

After that I kinda knew he was not what he seemed to be, and I stabbed him in the face, and then he turned into a beast.

I didn't notice any of that until after he killed everybody including the old man that was just trying to find a safe place for everybody :( I didn't even know about the clinic til after I told everybody to go to the cathedral.

Week 11

Games:

Dolphins @ Saints
Seahawks @ Redskins
Bears @ Packers - FMT GAME OF THE YEAR
Raiders @ Patriots
Titans @ Bengals
Texans @ Colts
Panthers @ Jets
Falcons @ Vikings
Steelers @ Lions
Bucs @ Bills
Rams @ Cowboys
Giants (CPU ON AP) @ Cards
Jags @ 49ers
Eagles @ Chargers (CPU, NIGHTZ BAILED ON YOU CB!)
Ravens @ Browns
Chiefs @ Broncos

IF YOU CAN'T PLAY YOUR GAME PUT YOURSELF ON AP PLEASE!

Same. Thought he was great in Zodiac. Just love that movie and I think Nightcrawler might hit on some of those same levels.

my favorite is probably brokeback mountain. i didn't see that movie until years later and of course i had heard years of gay jokes about it. i wasn't against seeing a gay romance movie or anything but i just never checked it out. really loved the movie but if i had to pick my favorite jake performance it is probably zodiac or prisoners. dude is just a great actor

in other news

www.twitch.tv/frenchmovietheme

jags niners! come watch greg beat me... probably!

Ferny

HEY CROW

rollins-laugh.gif

tumblr_nm08k9kF6e1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

Greg

too big of a hole - pass-only offense is not for me

couldn't have played a better game on D, QB missed the few chances I had early to stay in it

GG, FMT, DAMNIT

too big of a hole - pass-only offense is not for me

couldn't have played a better game on D, QB missed the few chances I had early to stay in it

GG, FMT, DAMNIT

gg brah

felt like the game could've turned just before the half. you missed the sack and the pick 6, then i get a FG. your QB also missed that open throw that would've gotten you into fg range when it was still just 3-0.

your D was tough. i took a few shots deep and got that one only. almost had me for the safety at the end too!

Greg

yeah, I thought I had you when I rolled out and manually sent that guy up... I wanted pass heavy that first drive and then switch up to runs, but that went out the window too fast

I didn't mean to be a dick there with the punt block - I've never been in a situation to try it backed up that far and wanted to see if it was more effective

LJ11

Game was a perfect display on how fucking garbage it truly is. Fumbles, ridiculous ints (for both sides), rolling over bodies for first downs after being stopped 5 yards shy.

Honestly, if I would have spammed off tackle all game would I have been a bad dude? I mean there was nothing I could do against user controlled Melton. It's my fault thought, I didn't do enough to get two guys on Melton.

With regards to the delay of game glitch, I've got no fucking clue if you're trying to change routes or whatever the fuck, at least it can be mitigated with T/O. You know how many times my guys have gone offsides when I moved my DL because they decided to walk around, no one spared my ass. I always let shit go, I'm just not sure what you wanted me to do in that spot though, hard for me to know.

EA has less motivation than ever to turn this fucking franchise around now that they have their version of pokemon. Dudes shelling 100 bucks to get a 99 rated player > Gameplay.

yeah, I thought I had you when I rolled out and manually sent that guy up... I wanted pass heavy that first drive and then switch up to runs, but that went out the window too fast

I didn't mean to be a dick there with the punt block - I've never been in a situation to try it backed up that far and wanted to see if it was more effective

Nothing dickish about that! I was curious to see if it got blocked too!

Game was a perfect display on how fucking garbage it truly is. Fumbles, ridiculous ints (for both sides), rolling over bodies for first downs after being stopped 5 yards shy.

Honestly, if I would have spammed off tackle all game would I have been a bad dude? I mean there was nothing I could do against user controlled Melton. It's my fault thought, I didn't do enough to get two guys on Melton.

With regards to the delay of game glitch, I've got no fucking clue if you're trying to change routes or whatever the fuck, at least it can be mitigated with T/O. You know how many times my guys have gone offsides when I moved my DL because they decided to walk around, no one spared my ass. I always let shit go, I'm just not sure what you wanted me to do in that spot though, hard for me to know.

EA has less motivation than ever to turn this fucking franchise around now that they have their version of pokemon. Dudes shelling 100 bucks to get a 99 rated player > Gameplay.

True about the delay of game, although I wasn't doing anything for like 10 seconds, was hoping you would get the clue, lol

And I usually don't user Melton in games, and most of the time your guys double covered me and it wasn't an issue on passing cause I was only sending 3, 4 max on the rush.

I mean, I did Melton user and you used Cover 2 inverse a lot which is one of the top run stopping plays in the game, so I think it cancels out a bit.

Although I really didn't like that ending when you tried to trick me with the onside stuff, especially after I called a TO to try to guess what you were going to do, and I guess right only to you call a TO and do the same thing again. Only reason I got the onside formation was cause I googled it after the first TO on my laptop.

But yea, game is trash.

LJ11

I wasn't trying to trick you on the onside kick, I just didn't give a shit at that point, so I said what's the point in wasting more time. You called the timeout when you didn't see the onside so then I said fuck it, let me give it a try. when your onside unit wasn't on i called a timeout and let you get your unit it on. I did a terrible job at tricking you if that was my intent. There are times when I'm a dick, not that game.

I wasn't trying to trick you on the onside kick, I just didn't give a shit at that point, so I said what's the point in wasting more time. You called the timeout when you didn't see the onside so then I said fuck it, let me give it a try. when your onside unit wasn't on i called a timeout and let you get your unit it on. I did a terrible job at tricking you if that was my intent. There are times when I'm a dick, not that game.

Well, I just assumed you were trying to go for a tie considering you scored a FG when you still have a lot of time outs and 40 yards left.

Either way, gg, was a close game

In my defense, I was playing over remote play (which was excellent by the way) and it was tough trying to spring with the rear touchpad.

edit: Cola, when are you available?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The chargers made like 3 garbage ass plays against me in the first half and I decided my time was better spent playing dota.

Which turned out to be false. They were equally bad

TheCrow

Today I attempt to finish Bloodborne. Only two more areas to explore. This optional boss, the daughter of chaos(?), was kicking my ass until I just bum rushed her. Sometimes you just have to run at them.

eznark

Banned
Still haven't gone back to fight the second boss. Spent most of the night grappling with OOTP FTP issues and even worse, AZ in dota issues. Bloodborne would have been a nice easy palette cleanser in comparison but I was fucking drained after hours of those two nightmares.

Think we got OOTP figured out! AZ will never get figured out.

Still haven't gone back to fight the second boss. Spent most of the night grappling with OOTP FTP issues and even worse, AZ in dota issues. Bloodborne would have been a nice easy palette cleanser in comparison but I was fucking drained after hours of those two nightmares.

Think we got OOTP figured out! AZ will never get figured out.

I'm am enigma wrapped in a riddle!

Top Bottom