• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

eznark

Banned
Want me to start playing DOTA with you, eznark? I bet I could help you out

sleeping.gif

TheCrow

Reading the Bloodborne lore thread and having a blast. This game is so good. Glad to see my PS4 purchase wasn't for naught. It only took a year and a half to pay off.

Reading the Bloodborne lore thread and having a blast. This game is so good. Glad to see my PS4 purchase wasn't for naught. It only took a year and a half to pay off.

I'm so tempted to head into it, but I need to finish my game first.

I'm trying to do everything I can before I beat the game, although I have no idea how far away I am from the ending.

TheCrow

I'm so tempted to head into it, but I need to finish my game first.

I'm trying to do everything I can before I beat the game, although I have no idea how far away I am from the ending.

Yeah you're better off not going in if you haven't read ahead yet. I don't really care for spoilers since I wanted to make sure I got everything in my first and final run. I ain't about that new game+ life. Dota calls.

Somnia

Axiom Verge looks so good. PS4 has been on a roll lately.

Sadly not a lot coming out till late May after Axiom. Guess there's State of Decay on XB1. I'm not a huge Mortal Kombat guy so that doesn't really do much for me.

Ah well Axion, Bloodborne and State of Decay will be plenty of gaming till Witcher.

BigAT

Sadly not a lot coming out till late May after Axiom. Guess there's State of Decay on XB1. I'm not a huge Mortal Kombat guy so that doesn't really do much for me.

Ah well Axion, Bloodborne and State of Decay will be plenty of gaming till Witcher.

I just had to double check to make sure we're talking about the same game, you're touting a zombie game from two years ago as a new release you're looking forward to?

Somnia

I just had to double check to make sure we're talking about the same game, you're touting a zombie game from two years ago as a new release you're looking forward to?

Considering they are re-doing it, adding a ton of content and including all of the DLC which I never played, yes. They've also put in new sections in the game, new characters and new storylines. It has the original game included just they went back through with their new engine for it.

TheCrow

http://giant.gfycat.com/BitesizedUnderstatedChevrotain.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

If only their heads popped off like the locust from gears. Headshots in that game felt so good. I think the magnum was also a one shot kill if you hit people in the head. Loved using it in multiplayer. Maybe the next gears will be good and cross play with windows 10.

[IMG]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/365853/gears-headshot-o.gif

Carmine too good.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
If only their heads popped off like the locust from gears. Headshots in that game felt so good. I think the magnum was also a one shot kill if you hit people in the head. Loved using it in multiplayer. Maybe the next gears will be good and cross play with windows 10.

gears-headshot-o.gif

Carmine too good.

I thought they finished the fight?

brentech

Got another email from FrontierAirlines. They had refunded us the back leg of our trip that was canceled already.
But for the lack of any feasible way home they now gave us $200 in vouchers towards frontier airfare. So all in all, the return money covers the cost of our plane tickets we had to purchase to get back.

More than I expected from them to be honest.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Got another email from FrontierAirlines. They had refunded us the back leg of our trip that was canceled already.
But for the lack of any feasible way home they now gave us $200 in vouchers towards frontier airfare. So all in all, the return money covers the cost of our plane tickets we had to purchase to get back.

More than I expected from them to be honest.

But you have to fly Frontier again.

You don't know rap.
If Kendrick Lamar is as revolutionary as people think he is, then I no longer know rap. It's really just Okay across the board... Not something I want to listen to again. I'ma go listen to The Renaissance again, need be a bit of the GoaT after that nonsense.

What is chromatic aberration and why is it in every graphics thread now

People like to bitch about stuff.

Seriously, you need to magnify Bloodborne by like 20 times to be able to really see the CA, and they are acting like you're running around seeing red/blue shit everywhere.

Ferny

If Kendrick Lamar is as revolutionary as people think he is, then I no longer know rap. It's really just Okay across the board... Not something I want to listen to again. I'ma go listen to The Renaissance again, need be a bit of the GoaT after that nonsense.

The fact that your measuring stick for rap is Q-Tip...tells me everything I need to know. Although that album was excellent.

If you are basing Kendrick on his latest album, I can see why you think what you do, but GKMC was a damn near classic album.

Top Bottom